Events [Jan 24, 2015] Official World Record attempt, inspired by BRTD! (Hossin, Jaeger server)

Aggropatics

PERKELE
Veterans
Nov 9, 2013
The squad is set. We had 18 sign up on the official doc and I have updated our listing here to show our 12:

1. dnaRIP (PL)
2. Aggropatics (SL)
3. Gamer85
4. Strikejw
5. Rolfsky
6. EddiesMinion
7. Steveo
8. Wanderingigor
9. IronballsMcGinty
10. xHippo
11. Huller
12. Tediousted

I got the following email:

"Hi,

I would like to offer you one of the Miller TR spaces for the upcoming World record attempt. Please reply to this message as soon as you are able to secure your space. Failure to do so will see this space being given to another applicant.

You are Leader of a squad comprised of BRTD, As squad leader you have a role ensuring the participation of your squad as much as you can."

I replied that everything is confirmed and we'll bring the full 12.

dnaRIP

Co-Leader
Staff member
Community Leader
Feb 14, 2012
I updated the timer to reflect the correct day.

Huller

Certified walrus
Veterans
Nov 6, 2012
I got this in the mail on the 4th:

"Thank you the message was just to confirm your attendance, and give me a point of contact for you to relay information etc. BRTD squad is now fully confirmed and is the 1st to do so."

I guess that's sorted then (forgot to post in this thread), when will we get the info?

Aggropatics

PERKELE
Veterans
Nov 9, 2013
Sorry guys but I don't have time for training. But I'll be there by your side as an SL to navigate through the maze of fire and Vanu leotards!

dnaRIP

Co-Leader
Staff member
Community Leader
Feb 14, 2012
@SteveTR Will be streaming. Although he counts towards the record, he will not be in our squad. As a result, I have moved @Thundestrucks into the squad. The squad is now comprised of:

1. dnaRIP (PL)
2. Aggropatics (SL)
3. Gamer85
4. Strikejw
5. Rolfsky
6. EddiesMinion
7. Thunderstrucks
8. Wanderingigor
9. IronballsMcGinty
10. xHippo
11. Huller
12. Tediousted

Wolfman109

Potato Simulator
Oct 2, 2012
I just talked with Bergfinn regarding the Air command reins, and it appears that I'll be controlling TR's air forces for this match.
However, we current have no pilots in the platoon, so be prepared before the game, for an all call, calling for capable pilots to join the air platoon (sort of like that scene from Independence Day).
If anyone from the BRTD squad wants to fly (and is sort of capable), it would be a massive help, both for myself and for the entire faction if you would join.