Training [Jun 3, 2015] Prowler Training (Miller)

Wolfman109

Potato Simulator
Oct 2, 2012
The following training session aims to improve the outfits ability and it’s understanding of the ”Prowler” tank.
This session will only focus on Tank-to-Tank combat vs. Vanguards and Magriders, it will not focus or deal with Tank-To-Infantry combat.

The training is for all members of the outfit, from the newly joined recruit to the old grumpy officer.

The training will take place on the 3rd of June at 20:00 CEST (19:00 BST).

bla_1433268000.png  The Subjects of the training are:  The Prowler “Credit to team” The Magrider and the Vanguard Pathfinding and positioning  The training session itself will last roughly 1 hour. Afterwards we’ll run a short op, which will allow the participants of the training to put their newly learned knowledge into a practical use. For others it’ll be a golden opportunity to finally be able to get familiar with the Prowler, during live combat.  I would like to ask that everyone is online at least 10 minutes before the training starts, as I will pick a “quiet” continent where we can host the training. Please join the “Training Channel” when you get online.  See you all there.  -Wolf
bla_1433354400.png

Subjects of the training:
The Prowler
“Credit to team”
The Magrider and the Vanguard
Pathfinding and positioning

The training session itself will roughly last 1 hour. Afterwards we’ll run a short op, which will allow the participants of the training to put their newly learned knowledge into a practical use.
For others it’ll be a golden opportunity to finally be able to get familiar with the Prowler, during live combat.

I would like to ask that everyone is online at least 10 minutes before the training starts, as I will pick a “quiet” continent where we can host the training.
Please join the “Training Channel” when you get online.

See you all there.

-Wolf

Wolfman109

Potato Simulator
Oct 2, 2012
The training session have been moved to the 3rd of june, in order to avoid an interference with the SL-T training.

Reactions: bpostal

bpostal

Veterans
Apr 13, 2012
The training session have been moved to the 3rd of june, in order to avoid an interference with the SL-T training.
TY, I was confused and that made me angry. My keyboard doesn't like it when I'm angry.

Wolfman109

Potato Simulator
Oct 2, 2012
Reminder!
Prowler training tomorrow!
Erwin Rommel would want you to be there! (or some other non-nazi bloke, your choice)