Kicked from Outfit

Swanz

Sep 17, 2015
Hey I took a little break from Planetside 2 and I guess I was kicked from the outfit. No one has been online to reinvite me in also I do not have access on the forums to see the new mumble information. BRTD still playing anymore?

This is Swanz(VET) btw.

Reactions: bpostal

bpostal

Veterans
Apr 13, 2012
Hey I took a little break from Planetside 2 and I guess I was kicked from the outfit. No one has been online to reinvite me in also I do not have access on the forums to see the new mumble information. BRTD still playing anymore?

This is Swanz(VET) btw.
Well what the shit Swanz!

Zunk

Veterans
Oct 2, 2012
Hey Swanz,

I'll be on this evening from 5pm if you'd like a re-invite.

Don't feel bad, mate. We had a big clear-out last week of over 50 heads just based on not having seen them around for a few months+.

As ever, if a member gets 'trimmed' but returns, they're welcomed back with open-arms (unless we didn't like 'em much in the first place).

Good to see you're playing again - welcome back ;)

Cheers,

Z

Reactions: TheRiddic4

Zunk

Veterans
Oct 2, 2012
Not seen you in game since posted this, Swanz - do contact us for reinvite mate.

Zunk

Veterans
Oct 2, 2012
Hey Palla,

Yep, I'm afraid so mate....we do a 'pruning' every few weeks....if you haven't logged on in a long time, might get the chop.

IF this ever happens, as stated above....you'd be welcomed back with open arms etc etc

PallaDiLardo

Veterans
Jan 12, 2014
Barcelona
Stop playing Elite and play Planitside instead, oh wait haven't seen you in Elite either ... [emoji53]
Stop playing shitty games and you'll get your awesomness status back ... [emoji12]

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-P3110 met Tapatalk

I was stuck between Holiday + Organising the new flat once back from holiday + My mom visited me + Metal Gear Solid that completely suck me out of existence (and I didn't finish yet, and it is my biggest crush ever of this year gaming speaking) + My wife NOW I converted her to gaming, and she is asking me everynight to play Gauntlet or Infamous. + Trying out Bedlam and Blood Bowls 2

I'll try to show up. Don't you dare erase me or your pizza's from now and ever will have poison!

PallaDiLardo

Veterans
Jan 12, 2014
Barcelona
Zunk I officially uninstalled Planetside, and I was focused more on "other games" in particular Elite Dangerous. Just got sidetracked in the last month.

Zunk

Veterans
Oct 2, 2012
Zunk I officially uninstalled Planetside, and I was focused more on "other games" in particular Elite Dangerous. Just got sidetracked in the last month.

No need to explain, amico mio! If you'd like your BRTD tag back in Planetside 2....just let us know in game.

Cheers,

Z