Kids nowdays dont respect their parents :whistle:

Q

Qumulus

I was home alone with my 2,5 year old daughter today. Im working evening shift so we had the morning for our selfs.
When she got tired of me she wanted to watch a disney movie with princesses in it so I put on Tangled for her.
While she was watching I thought I might as well start up PS2 a little bit.

After I had played a bit I suddenly lost connection with mumble and after that I got out of sync in the game.
Soon enough I got the "Lost connection" message.
Okey I thought lets start trubbleshooting.
After a few minuts of trubbleshooting I turn around to check on my daughter and what do I see?
She is sitting with the Cat 5e cable in her hand, She had managed to pull it out from the "power line" network device that I use at home.
The little rascal was sitting there with a big smile on her face :lol:
I told her thats Ajabaja with a firm voice :)
Its a good thing I usually only play when she is asleep or who knows what she might pull of when Im playing

Sharpe

Veterans
Jan 22, 2013
hahaha that is proper cute! I bet she is a VS spy :O

Tasty

Jan 2, 2013
Haha, aww that's adorable. Trolling her daddy at such a young age, she will do well. :p

Then again, it IS treason towards the Terran Republic to hinder its soldiers war effort!

Q

Qumulus

[quote="Sharpe" post=14669]hahaha that is proper cute! I bet she is a VS spy :O[/quote]
I guess I need to have a proper talk with her tomorrow about the TR way, LOL And when Im typing this I just remember what color she was dressed today. She was dress from top to toe in purple.
Ill have to dress her in red tomorrow :D

welph

Veterans
Jul 31, 2014
Same with my 3 year old daughter. Asked here last summer what flavor she wanted in a icecream-bar.

Answer: Purple :blink:

Tasty

Jan 2, 2013
[quote="Welph" post=14678]Same with my 3 year old daughter. Asked here last summer what flavor she wanted in a icecream-bar.

Answer: Purple :blink:[/quote]
:eek:hmy:

BigAl

Outfit Leader and founder
Staff member
Community Leader
Jan 2, 2006
lol back in the days of ps1 when I was married with kids

my 6 year old daughter would hold a tower by her self while I made tea or if she wanted a brew she would be like move I do it while you go kitchen
she was tr and a good cloaker I would leave her sat on the control console of a tower and told her to stay very still and if anyone came with a rek to hack tower to kill them think she got a few nc and vs doing this she only made one tk when a noob came upto console that was already tr

oh well them was the days

and the now ex step son even had hos own tr char and was the outfits kill whore with onestepahead before frankies came along
and if anyone can remember his it was piratehead but he had a little dark side as nc with pirateheadrtfm