Outfit history (if applicable):
none

Other (online) games you have played / achievements:
Css, Arma, Battlefield

Do you have a mic? Yes/No:
Yes Sir

What you hope to bring to BRTD:
Tactical gameplay and alot of fun

What made you choose this outfit over any other organized outfit?
This is by far the most Terran loyal outfit i have found, loyalty means alot to me, and since i got my loyalty at the Terran Republic the decision was not hard to make

How did you hear about Better Red Than Dead
I watched some Terran gameplay videos and huge assults with armor and air combined operations and i saw some of your videos

What is your preferred play style: Infantry/Armour/Aircraft?
Armor and Infantry, no way im getting in the air as a pilot

Anything else you'd like to add:
I play mostly Engineer and heavy assult, i think tactical but im still in need of greater leadership, I know that i might be rejected becase of my age but i hope that you atleast think of this

DeltaWidow

Community Leader
Aug 25, 2014
West Midlands, England
Sorry to have left you waiting for a reply, but I have been inactive these past few days due to personal reasons.

Unfortunately BRTD are no longer recruiting for the time being. We are making a few exceptions to possible newcomers and they are listed at the top of the recruitment thread. We do not know when we will open recruitment again but it is estimated roughly around 1-2 months from the day recruitment closed (12th April)

When recruitment opens up again we will gladly re-view your application as it will be held onto until that time.

We understand that you may be impatient and if you do no longer wish to join BRTD for any reason please reply to your application saying so.

Hope to see you on the battlefield soon,
-DW