Leaving BRTD

AmarMusic

Mar 20, 2013
I had a great time playing with you guys, but I'm leaving because I want to try out a more tactical outfit like INI.
Playing with BRTD hasn't been what it used to be because some people don't really listen to the squad leaders/platoon leader anymore.
If I don't like INI I will definitely join you guys again.

See you on the battlefield.

Huller

Certified walrus
Veterans
Nov 6, 2012
ah damn, well, hope to see you around, and we might not shate tags, we still share the uniform of the proud Terran Republic.

TobieBrave

Let's drop the Beat!
Jan 12, 2013
Sweden
errr...just a curious question.

Have you talked to our leaders about this poeple you see isn't listening to SL/PLs before jumping ship?
Maybe talk things out you know...

Rolfsky

Oct 19, 2012
www.facebook.com
Grass is always greener on the other site mate but if you looking for a strict tactical-only outfit, INI is probably the best choice for you.

Be advised though, numbers win in this game, not tactics, so be prepared to get frustrated often because you're now with a small outfit.

AmarMusic

Mar 20, 2013
[quote="TobieBrave" post=19895]errr...just a curious question.

Have you talked to our leaders about this poeple you see isn't listening to SL/PLs before jumping ship?
Maybe talk things out you know...[/quote]

It's not about specific players, but for example at an amp station when everybody is farming and the leader tells us to push for the generator, there are about 2-3 people that actually try to push but fail because they're outnumbered.

TobieBrave

Let's drop the Beat!
Jan 12, 2013
Sweden
[quote="AmarMusic" post=19905][quote="TobieBrave" post=19895]errr...just a curious question.

It's not about specific players, but for example at an amp station when everybody is farming and the leader tells us to push for the generator, there are about 2-3 people that actually try to push but fail because they're outnumbered.[/quote]

Very well. GL in INI then.

bpostal

Veterans
Apr 13, 2012
[quote="AmarMusic" post=19905][quote="TobieBrave" post=19895]errr...just a curious question.

It's not about specific players, but for example at an amp station when everybody is farming and the leader tells us to push for the generator, there are about 2-3 people that actually try to push but fail because they're outnumbered.[/quote]

I'll see about talking to some of the officers about implementing a 'Commissar Stubek' position. Should help with that.

I understand why you're leaving and wish you luck with INI. They should have the tactical teamwork you're looking for.
I'll never forget you! (for at least a week!)