Leaving im afraid.

Raiche

Dec 4, 2012
First of all id like to thank you all for having me, its been a blast but its time for me to move on.
I find i work better in smaller squads and im going to try and find somewhere where my desired playstyle fits better and i can work to better myself.

Also i need to learn to shut up again, I found that I've become something i don't like to be when I start being frustrated and it drains my strength and enjoyment to the point where im starting to dread logging on. Not a good place to be so i need to change the pace and playstyle to better enjoy the game or give up on it.

Big respect to all of the leaders and players, i loved being a part of BRTD and have worn the tag with pride.
This has been a heavy decision for me but I feel its the right direction for me to go in. Ill probably stay on Miller and continue with my character there.

Cya Around

- Raiche

SteveTR

Veterans
Oct 17, 2012
[quote="Raiche" post=16982]First of all id like to thank you all for having me, its been a blast but its time for me to move on.
I find i work better in smaller squads and im going to try and find somewhere where my desired playstyle fits better and i can work to better myself.

Also i need to learn to shut up again, I found that I've become something i don't like to be when I start being frustrated and it drains my strength and enjoyment to the point where im starting to dread logging on. Not a good place to be so i need to change the pace and playstyle to better enjoy the game or give up on it.

Big respect to all of the leaders and players, i loved being a part of BRTD and have worn the tag with pride.
This has been a heavy decision for me but I feel its the right direction for me to go in. Ill probably stay on Miller and continue with my character there.

Cya Around

- Raiche[/quote]

20368566.jpg

Rolfsky

Oct 19, 2012
www.facebook.com
Before going all drastical, maybe consider taking a break from the game all together, like Stubek did. Focus on RL and other games for a while. Then come back and make a decision on what outfit suits you best.

dnaRIP

Co-Leader
Staff member
Community Leader
Feb 14, 2012
Good luck and have fun Raiche.

bpostal

Veterans
Apr 13, 2012
Have a good one man! Just remember, if you ever start getting really pissed off and frustrated just do what I do: Log off for a bit and beat my blow up doll

Frankies

Veterans
Oct 29, 2010
As always I;m disappointed when someone leaves and doesn't say anything.. but best of luck and have fun

Twido 42

Jan 15, 2013
Sorry to see you go, you were a valuable asset to the squads and a rolemodle for the newer members.
Good luck!

Pointy

Like to kill every mutha fecker in the room ;-)
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 18, 2012
Chelmsford
[quote="bpostal" post=16996]Have a good one man! Just remember, if you ever start getting really pissed off and frustrated just do what I do: Log off for a bit and beat my blow up doll[/quote]

And wife dont mind you smacking her in the face... j/k

Audiofly

BRTD Member
Aug 31, 2014
rather than leave raiche , why not become founder of a single squad unit? at least put it to the powers that be. A spec ops unit that niggles the bases previous to the main onslaught , or diverts attention from the main outfits doings.

delta squad featuring raiche and 11 others. a squad accountable to the small squad section leader.
a squad that bypasses normal controls of etiquette by doing what they feel is good for the whole. with connection to command via blue lips but not tied by anymeans. our own little kick ass unit. rather than the big kick ass unit we have.

i for one would be interested in the details of your decision as its always hard to lose a team mate. and i dont want this outfit to lose more. the exodus post is up . is this a general feeling? is there something fundamentally wrong? is it something that can be worked on to achieve a higher awareness throughout?

Stubek

Nov 23, 2012
People need patience for that. Rash decisions never did any good. But best of luck to you. Was pleasure playing with you. Come back when you get bored of 5 online people + madia

Audiofly

BRTD Member
Aug 31, 2014
i will advertise the point of "taking a break" . before jumping ship . before taking a break . speak to people about issues whether it be on forums or tells in game. if nobody points out the wrong, how can we find the right?

Reactions: 1 person

Rixera

Feb 3, 2013
[quote="Audiofly" post=17044]rather than leave raiche , why not become founder of a single squad unit? at least put it to the powers that be. A spec ops unit that niggles the bases previous to the main onslaught , or diverts attention from the main outfits doings.

delta squad featuring raiche and 11 others. a squad accountable to the small squad section leader.
a squad that bypasses normal controls of etiquette by doing what they feel is good for the whole. with connection to command via blue lips but not tied by anymeans. our own little kick ass unit. rather than the big kick ass unit we have.
[/quote]

Was going to suggest this aswell..
Anyways GLHF whatever you end up doing, sad to see you go!

N

NoMercy4You

Awww.. A pity to see you go Raiche. Hope you get want you want from the game. At the end of the day we all play for our own reasons. I take regular short breaks from the game (a couple of days to a week at a time) so that I don't get so bogged down and bored.

Hope to catch you around. At least stick with TR cos if we see you in Purple or Blue... oh boy... there's another dead guy :p