Outfit News Lets help out a friend! Please read!

Sharpe

Veterans
Jan 22, 2013
Hi everyone,

as some of you know Natcho got some bad news a few days ago, that he has pelvic cancer. As a community I have sent him our best wishes. However, I believe we can, and should do a little more to help him out! For the next two weeks all donations made to BRTD will be collected and sent to Natcho and his family. I'm not expecting to make thousands of dollars or anything but we might raise enough money to help out with a few grocery shops.

So please go to http://www.brtd.net/ and scroll to the bottom of the page where you will find a donate button.

I will post in two weeks time with the amount we have raised.

Thanks

BRTD Staff.

The people who donate if you like type a few words and send me a scanned copy of your name you have written with your own hand. I will make a collage which I will send to Natcho when we send him our donations.

Yorkist

Veterans
Jan 15, 2013
Just donated 10 pounds, this realy fucking sucks and I hope he has a swift recovery.

TobieBrave

Let's drop the Beat!
Jan 12, 2013
Sweden
Ah man....

You bloody bet ya I will donate!
How about send him a letter with some words from every member who wants to with name signed? I mean type it here and you forward it or something. Like well wishes and such.

Sharpe

Veterans
Jan 22, 2013
[quote="TobieBrave" post=30205]Ah man....

You bloody bet ya I will donate!
How about send him a letter with some words from every member who wants to with name signed? I mean type it here and you forward it or something. Like well wishes and such.[/quote]

Indeed I like the sound of that! type your words, and if you like sign or write your name on a bit of paper and scan it then send it and I will make like a collage of everyone who donated.

YamiNoTenshi

Nov 24, 2012
[quote="TobieBrave" post=30209]Donated, I need to find a scanner tho.

Get well Nacho if you read this![/quote]

A camera is another way to do it.

Reactions: 1 person

Huller

Certified walrus
Veterans
Nov 6, 2012
damn, if such a thing as karma exists he must've blown up a bhudist temple or something to get this amount of bad luck. Seriously, first a car drops on his legs, then he gets robbed and now this?

Let's hope for a swift recovery

bpostal

Veterans
Apr 13, 2012
Fuck Nach, beat that shit!

I can't afford to give money, but I'll be the first to take a shot in the mouth for Nacho's happiness!

welph

Veterans
Jul 31, 2014
Seems you got shit in the fan constantly! :(

Donating later today

BigAl

Outfit Leader and founder
Staff member
Community Leader
Jan 2, 2006
don't let a small thing like this hold you back you big cheesey tortilla donation on the way x

EddiesMinion

Recruitment Officer
Veterans
Jan 20, 2013
Bristol, UK
Only the best of us get tested so harshly...my thoughts and the little bit of her majesty's finest currency that I have are yours Nacho...kick its arse :)

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

dnaRIP

Co-Leader
Staff member
Community Leader
Feb 14, 2012
Money was sent a couple of days ago.

Sharpe

Veterans
Jan 22, 2013
Dont forget to write something on a bdit of paper then take a pic or scan it so i can send the money and a collage to natcho.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Yorkist

Veterans
Jan 15, 2013
Done:

iGNJ2.jpg

Edit: Well fuck, that might be a bit too big..

Sharpe

Veterans
Jan 22, 2013
[quote="Yorkist" post=30345]Done:

iGNJ2.jpg

Edit: Well fuck, that might be a bit too big..[/quote]

Thats fine.

Q

Qumulus

As I just lost my wife to cancer 1.5 months ago I sure knows what he and his family is going through.
Whats important is to not loose hope.
I sure hope that he will pull trough as the development for new medicines is progressing fast.
I will make a donation when I get home tonight.
Here in Sweden there is people that try to collect money that goes to research for new medicines to fight cancer, they make braclets and sell them.
On the braclets its written "Fuck Cancer" (sorry for the profanity).
But Ill say it again FUCK CANCER
Let him know if he wants to get in contact with me, if he got any questions or just need to talk he Ill be there for him.

Daniel/Qumulus

Reactions: 3 people