Light assault

CyrixBlack

BRTD Member
Apr 14, 2014
[quote="YamiNoTenshi" post=32410][quote="CyrixBlack" post=32409][quote="YamiNoTenshi" post=32392][quote="CyrixBlack" post=32391]What's your complete loadout with this build?

Great stuff!

Sent from my phone via tapatalk and the power of Greyskull![/quote]

Max jumpjets, rank 4 nanoweave (sometimes max ammo belt or max grenade bandolier), frag nades and C4

Lynx with iron sights, adv laser sight and silencer

Underboss with laser sight[/quote]

Same as I use, I swap in smoke when asked too. Any ads speed increase using irons over 1x?

Is irons just a preference thing?

I just prefer iron sights, dunno why :p[/quote]

Your so hardcore you don't even need help seeing better, I'm surprised you even use a gun and don't just manually insert the bullet into the hostiles with your fist, chuck Norris style! :D

Sent from my phone via tapatalk and the power of Greyskull!

YamiNoTenshi

Nov 24, 2012
[quote="CyrixBlack" post=32413][quote="YamiNoTenshi" post=32410][quote="CyrixBlack" post=32409][quote="YamiNoTenshi" post=32392][quote="CyrixBlack" post=32391]What's your complete loadout with this build?

Great stuff!

Max jumpjets, rank 4 nanoweave (sometimes max ammo belt or max grenade bandolier), frag nades and C4

Lynx with iron sights, adv laser sight and silencer

Underboss with laser sight[/quote]

Same as I use, I swap in smoke when asked too. Any ads speed increase using irons over 1x?

Is irons just a preference thing?

I just prefer iron sights, dunno why :p[/quote]

Your so hardcore you don't even need help seeing better, I'm surprised you even use a gun and don't just manually insert the bullet into the hostiles with your fist, chuck Norris style! :D

Suppository shotgun slugs ;)

Reactions: 1 person

CyrixBlack

BRTD Member
Apr 14, 2014
Did some strafe testing the other night, the irons are spot on when strafing while the 1x has sway that misaligned all the shots, it's a reason to use irons over low power optics for sure.

Sent from my phone via tapatalk and the power of Greyskull!