Madness Max tipping contest

Raiche

Dec 4, 2012
Suggestion for Monday night madness:

We tried it on a sundy last night but didnt work too good you really gotta stand next to a vehicle and press charge to get it to fly.

Things we can do as a single max: Make Flashes fly.

Possibility, Flash throwing with maxes. We go to a VR pull some flashes and have a contest to throw the flash the furthest or at some target.

We can also use it as a team event, divide in smaller squads and have say 6 maxes pr team, pull lots of flashes and the winner is the one that destroy them all in the shortest possible time.

Or we could use what we have in the VR, pick a place with some stuff and you gotta destroy it using only maxes in 30 secs or less. Lets see people get inventive by destroying magriders with a max.

Could also use the VR with any other class, gal drop them into a area, kill all they can with a pistol clip.

Rolfsky

Oct 19, 2012
www.facebook.com
Why not make a sticky topic for MNM suggestionswhere the staff can pick from if they wish? I always feel sorry for these for having to come up with new fresh crazy ideas every week.

YamiNoTenshi

Nov 24, 2012
We had a MNM topic earlier but I think it's burried deep within the bowels of the forums right now.

Rolfsky

Oct 19, 2012
www.facebook.com
[quote="YamiNoTenshi" post=15690]We had a MNM topic earlier but I think it's burried deep within the bowels of the forums right now.[/quote]
That's why we should have a sticky MNM topic: Give the MNM staff a pool of ideas they can choose to pick from.