Interwebs Mechanic
Staff member
Administrator
Recruit
Jul 20, 2006
Ireland, Galway
shanecunningham.me
Hi folks

We have removed the follow from the outfit for inactivity or not having a matching there in-game name with there forum name.

We done a role call last week on the forums it was advertised on the forum,mumble, twitter and Facebook several times a day for a week.This role call was to remove in active member of outfit to make room for fresh recruits

we have done our best to go through the list and be accurate but there is over 1100 members on the website membership list so there might be mistakes. So if you have your access removed please just ask for it back and get re invited back into the outfit in-game.

Members removed from the outfit and access outfit only area of the forums , just normal public access

AdJones asmokai BFGmetalhead Brassbull CaptPants Chinguun Conflict daspman dequfire Diablito Drix Drunkracoon DVDesa Eigar FishPokes Flundo ForsakenSco Gawen GReyhuntercore HeadshotHarry ilfate Iniquix Jotun Kalic Kazputic kilgore Krutkin LightReaper Loopback Loor Mattiass Maxtitan McChutney Megamold Meridius Mertens MofoJones Moloha Mutsop Noppacom Nrzlook Openseason pontuslundgren Rebot RedCaptsinVirus Riorus Sardaukar Satal Simmy sock2 Spatulator Spiritus Strazyplus Sydi TDavis Teholbeddict Thetismidvar Thorontur Thymos TuckRain Urzuxo Vago Venger Vicouslove Warpy Zaratull

Member where I can't find there forum account ie does not match there in game name

Aegir
Balham
Clemhazard
Dayze
Fenthar
FritzFighter
Ghosty
KellingH
MilaKunis
Neepo
pedragon
ScramblestheDeathDealer
sexistbutterfly
SGRa
Slitkinov
Smoker420
Stormbringer
Tburd
Torchkill
UBernutz
Ukli
Ultilitas
Wondercat
Zygorian
Victeus

Audiofly

BRTD Member
Aug 31, 2014
drunkracoon was online earlier asking why removed,He realised he missed roll call so if somebody can send him an invite to outfit again.

McChutney

Oct 20, 2012
I just missed roll call; I've been ill all week and then away this weekend, just back now. Hope I can be reinvited,

Thanks, Chut.

Victeus

Nov 19, 2012
Hi Victeus here, I think I did the roll call wrong. I only replied in the topic. Can I get an other outfit invite please?

R

Ryegar

Loopback plays but his connection is shit so he plays sparingly at the moment and probably didn't see a notice on the roll call. He is also located in the USA and his timeframe is not like that of a majority of this outfit. I know when I am on we don't have the 50 or so that are on primetime for the server we may have 20 and less. I myself only got wind of the roll call once in the past week and it isn't like I am only on once a week. I don't do twitter, I must have missed it in mumble and to be honest I am on the forums regularly and didn't see it as the recent topics it gets pushed down. Now I did get an email a week or so ago and that would have been a prime way to reach me with the info and might be for others as well, as to facebook I am on it but not part of any brtd group if there is one.

Mattiass

Nov 25, 2012
Hey:> I was sick for a few days+a weekend trip;< Kinda missed your rolecall^^

I like playing as an infiltrator even thou im still learning a lot of frustrating stuff^^

I need an reinvite:)

//mattiass

Juggernaut

Interwebs Mechanic
Staff member
Administrator
Recruit
Jul 20, 2006
Ireland, Galway
shanecunningham.me
@Rygear , he is to request access himself. he will be more than welcome back..

well an email defeats the purpose mate, as you get artificial number come back, we want active players not players that are on once a month . we feel with the launch of PS2 we got an unreal amount of players that tryed out for PS2 ,but quickly losted interest.

we don't have the in game tools to measure how active players are ATM. SOE need to give us the tools to keep the outfit membership organised .check the outfit tab yourself, basically nothing in there to organise it.

R

Ryegar

I understand Jugg, the email could have just stated something simple as "Important outfit update". The one that was sent out was sent as a newsletter if i am recalling correctly. I know you all got through numerous means to keep people up to date, I just feel being a late night american player we miss some of the information being passed down.

Juggernaut

Interwebs Mechanic
Staff member
Administrator
Recruit
Jul 20, 2006
Ireland, Galway
shanecunningham.me
well it was the busiest thread on the website for a week, 14 pages, with it been bumped a lot during the day. so it would of been at the top of recent topics on anyone that visited the website and logged in , in the last week .

So it wasn't for lack of trying. not much more that could be done. please do not bring other topics into this thread.

Dvdesa

Nov 2, 2012
I'm here! I had not came to the forums in a long time because i've been so busy playing, and then missed the call.
I have been playing on the mumble almost every day though.
Can i get a new invite now? :3

E: not an invite, but the access to the forums back.

R

RedSnow

To all The people who totally missed the recall,

Follow our twitter ps_brtd. Stuff like this will be mentioned on that

Zaratull

Nov 21, 2012
I did reply on the roll call;

http://www.brtd.net/forum-s/2-Public-Forum/2476-roll-call?start=60

last post.

Plz invite me back!

Jovtone

BRTD Member
Sep 25, 2012
Shit! I late to make sighs here:

http://www.brtd.net/forum-s/2-Public-Forum/2476-roll-call?start=195

but i in game :)

Sydi

Nov 11, 2012
Sorry, guys, I've just started a new job so that means I'm often wiped out when I get back home. I'll try and be a bit more active, though!