Minor Point about the site.

GoldenKaos

Oct 7, 2012
Could you please change the "Forum's" tab at the top to read "Forums"? Because spelling things correctly is a small but effective way to make the site look good and so forth, not to mention I wince every time I see it, but I think of it as a small improvement that could be made to the site rather than a blemish I want eradicated.

Don't flame me for being a grammar Nazi. I'm a grammar Fascist, in true Terran Republic tradition.

dnaRIP

Co-Leader
Staff member
Community Leader
Feb 14, 2012
It is just that they forums are owned by a forum.

Willhellm

Jan 13, 2013
Guess for more participation they put a forum in a forum to ... sry. I find my way out :whistle:

Smorfty

Feb 2, 2013
two other things while we're on the topic:

- the static background image makes the site very laggy, especially when you scroll up and down
I opened my dev tools and disabled it and everything got silky smooth

- the bbcode editor thingy doesn't work on chrome at least (haven't tried it on any other browser)
either it says something like "loading bbcode editor" or it just stays white

Juggernaut

Interwebs Mechanic
Staff member
Administrator
Recruit
Jul 20, 2006
Ireland, Galway
shanecunningham.me
the look of the site stays the same, it is highly optimised for speed, i have turned off some setting to debug the site in the last day or so,i have yet to have any lag on the systems i have tested it on.

i have changed the forum's to forum but the url will not be changed.

BBCode editor is now working again. the bbcode libary wasn't loading properly

there are some issues i have to work on, such as font size and so on. i will get to them in the next few day when i have time.

here is the site score, to get it higher would take a lot of work for very little gain

brtd%20score.jpg

Reactions: 1 person