Monday Night Madness 9th December Highlights

Edgewalkr

Veterans
Jun 13, 2013
www.youtube.com
Finished Pistols at Dusk, uploading to the tubes now. Considering making another version entirely in Sepia Tone foe that true old timey western feel

Bisher

Mar 4, 2013
Quality is great, but the one big thing missing is comms, they really make MNM what it is.

Edgewalkr

Veterans
Jun 13, 2013
www.youtube.com
Yeah I know the angle isn't great, I should have been been using a 2x or maybe even 3.4x from the start, also the beacons are a lot more intrusive than you'd think they are.

For comms, my normal sound setup has both PS2 and comms in my headphones, however FRAPS defaults to using my default sound device which is my speakers, since I only starting recording as a random thought I didn't change the default device, I really need to work on my sound setup to be honest since I'm either recording my music, or game + comms, ideally the comms would be recorded separately so I can manage the levels properly in editing.

Reactions: 1 person

Zumbee

Nov 4, 2012
I've been mucking about with getting some footage lately so figured i'd stick my view up too. I went out pretty early so ended up watching from the ground for the galaxy wrestling :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Edgewalkr

Veterans
Jun 13, 2013
www.youtube.com
Holy crap, I didn't realise it was a 5 gal pile-up that ended up killing me.

A couple of tips for you Zumbee in case you didn't know, Crtl + F10 hides your UI, Crtl + F11 hides your weapon, and Crtl + i hides nameplates, seeing you switched to C4 I'm guessing you were trying to minimise your weapon blocking the action.

Zumbee

Nov 4, 2012
ahh cheers, didn't know about those commands.

yeah partially it was to show more of the scene but i was also imagining the gals were blowing up at my will ;)