[New Application} JaggedEdge

JaggedEdge

Sep 30, 2012
Log-In But not certain of application process

In-Game name: JaggedEdge
Previous Planetside experience: Battle Rank 26/Command Rank 2
Do I have a MIC: Yes
What you hope to bring to BRTD: Total Mayhem for NC and VS
What made you choose this outfit over any other organized outfit: God Save the King!!!
What is your preferred play style: Infantry
Anything else you'd like to add: Meanest SOB whoever took a breath

Boostoff

You, Me, Closet, 7Min, Heaven, Now..
Oct 7, 2014
Washington, USA
www.BRTD.net
Hello Jagged,
Your review has been accepted, Welcome to BRTD for your 2 week trial basis!
We need you on comms ASAP, so please download mumble (our version of Teamspeak) and use the "Mumble Login" link at the top of the website or alternatively use the server details listed here: www.brtd.net/forum-s/2-Public-Forum/1413...-server?limitstart=0
Join the BRTD Facebook page! ; BRTD on Facebook
We will expect you to start using mumble within the next week, if you have any trouble please consult the FAQ section: www.brtd.net/faq-guides or ask an officer who will be happy to assist you (you will need an officer to authenticate you on the mumble server when you first log in).
Post here and introduce yourself; Welcome Forum
The outfit training officers have a thread set up, so if you require training in any particular gameplay aspect drop them a message here; TRAINING
The outfit plays on the Thyon server; our squads are often open and listed (though ask on mumble for an invite if they are not). The outfit feature in game is currently bugged so until it is fixed we will not be using it and will be relying purely on mumble and ingame squads.
When asking for a squad invite, or ammo, or a heal / rez, please ask by using your In-game name first, and not " I ".
Welcome, and I look forward to seeing you in-game!
-Boostoff