New degree

B

Bowbaq

So basically, I'm starting new degree and the fall semester will be extremely challenging, especially since I'll to go study abroad for a bit. I'll try to log on as much as I can but the last week and a half was a very good exemple of a week starting poorly and going from bad to worste leaving me no time to play and october looks very grim. I'll probably be able to log more and more often as the semester goes on, since the toughest month will be october.

I'm still very excited by the game and very enthusiastic about BRTD, I'll just be a bit inconsistent for a while.

B

Bowbaq

Hi people, we're now past october and let me tell you it was dreadfull on my end.
So now thing will start to settle a bit and I'll have time to play, hopefully next week I'll be able to get reacquainted with the game and play at least once a week from now on.

I've one problem though, I've updated the client but I can't find the server Thyone anywhere and since I've read somewhere that's where the outfit is rooted do any of you can help ?

Hopefully I'll see you all in game rather soon.

PS. : btw thanks for the confirmation even as I was absent, the vote of confidence bring warmth to the heart.

J

Jamriko

We're in Eurydome (EU). I think they changed the names of the servers.

B

Bowbaq

Well, that was a rocky couple of month but I think things should now settle a bit.
And so I've played a lot more those last few days and plan to play a lot more in the coming weeks and month.