Events [Nov 1, 2014] Nanites of the living dead 2014 (Miller Server)

Stryke

Fleet Commander
Veterans
Mar 4, 2013
Original thread: http://brtd.net/threads/rps-planning-a-new-nanite-of-the-living-dead-event.5030/

OK so for those that don't know Nanites of the living dead is a Halloween event organised RPS. the basic premise is that a horde of zombies will be unleashed upon Auraxis and all those that are killed by it, will do one of two things, get with the spirit of things and join them or be a whiny bitch. By all reports the last two times they have done it, it has been great fun for most involved.

As for actual game mechanics, basically there's an outfit on miller called zombie, when you are killed by a member of zombie you log out and log back in as a zombie and join a zombie platoon, thus the hoard grows. Zombie will automatically accept all applications and platoons will only be accepting outfit members.

Rules:
Rule 0) This event at its heart is meant to be fun and seasonal, as such if you don't want to take part then fair enough just don't try to spoil it for anyone else

Zombies:
1) your name must be Zombie"string of numbers", ex Zombie45384
2) you must play medic exclusively
3) you may only attack using melee attacks
note: any and all forms of healing are allowed, pre levelling your zombie character is allowed and encouraged

Humans: (subject to change)
1) get into the spirit of the event, if you die to a zombie, don't be a bitch just go be a zombie. Only deaths to zombies count.
2) no redeploying except to change continent, any moving around must be done with gals or sundies and your not allowed to deploy in to them
3) no air, only exception is gunnerless gals
4) no vehicles except sunders and flashes
5) actively discourage farming of the event
Note: these are not official rules, these are rules that I am suggesting to help us get into the spirit of fighting a zombie hoard, feel free to suggest more, for instance last time some outfits switched to shotguns only.

Reactions: ChipMHazard

ChipMHazard

Apr 11, 2013
Would be easier to just name your zombie character after your main, as per the normal policy. So ZombieChipMHazard as an example.
Other than that I approve of this, now give me your brainz!

RPS Cephas

Oct 14, 2014
Edinburgh
For rules etc I present the poster from LCTH's Vlah:

xOa3inK.jpg

Stryke

Fleet Commander
Veterans
Mar 4, 2013
Just a heads up that i probably won't be able to make it, so someone else will have to take lead