Training [Nov 16, 2016] MBT Armor Training (Jaeger)

Zorkos

Not a people person
Veterans
Nov 6, 2012
Stockholm,Sweden
On the behalf of Eldest and Frozen.

Frozen and Grump. the two saltiest tankers in BRTD, are organizing MBT armor training for the outfit, mostly in order to reduce our rage at the behavior of our fellow outfit members. Perhaps, as a side effect, we will help you to improve your own tanking.

Please use the RSVP function in the top of the post to let us know that you will be attending. The deadline for signing up is November 13th.

The training will take place on Jaeger on Wednesday 16th November and we need to know how many accounts to request. We aim to have a mix of us talking and doing demonstrations. The training should last about 1 hour, but may be longer depending on the number of participants and how many questions we get.

Without going into a lot of details here we will be covering the basics as well as the advanced stuff, including:

- CURRENT META
- MBT BASICS
- BATTLE TACTICS
- OTHER VEHICLES AND SQUADPLAY
- TIPS AND TRICKS

Training date: Wednesday November 16, 20:00 CET/19:00 GMT
Signup Deadline: Sunday November 13

EldestGrump

Sep 29, 2014
IMPORTANT ADDITIONS:

I should add that there is NO NEED TO DOWNLOAD ANOTHER GAME CLIENT for this training - don't use that as an excuse to avoid this opportunity. We will be using Jeager accounts, that will be handed out to the participants 15 minutes before we start. These use the game's normal launcher but take us to an empty server (Jaeger) that is reserved for training, scrims as well as server and lane smashes.

Please show up at least 15 minutes before the training starts to receive your accounts. You will need to join the PSB teamspeak (ts.planetsidebattles.org).

For this you will need to download the TeamSpeak client (https://www.teamspeak.com/downloads).

Last edited:
Reactions: bpostal

dnaRIP

Co-Leader
Staff member
Community Leader
Feb 14, 2012
I am going to make this Mandatory outfit training. (Espically for Recruits)

Sent from my Rotary phone

Last edited by a moderator:

Tarlack

Nov 11, 2016
Belgium
i very interest in training in general (and this one^^) and normaly is ok with work
thx for make event like this
ps : i don't have permission for RSVP, i ask ig if it was oki for me to sign in

Last edited: