Training [Oct 12, 2014] SS - Air Squad (Jaeger)

Wolfman109

Potato Simulator
Oct 2, 2012
Copy pasta my post from Millerpilots:

Update for BRTD + Friends squad:

On 11th of October there’ll be a meet n’ greet training session for our squad; hosted on BRTD’s mumble server (please download mumble beforehand).
The training session is mainly to give everybody a brief idea about what our role is going to be during the smash and what is expected of us.
We’ll also go over some of the tactics and strategies we’ll use during the smash and how we’ll counterspell (HARHAR YOU ACTIVATED MY POWER LV 9 TRAP CARD snigger snigger) some of the tactics we’ll see from Emerald during the battle.

Beyond that we’ll also take the opportunity for everybody to get the chance to get used to each other’s voice, and in general just get to know each and every one so we can have some “MLGEEEEEEE” team work going on during the event. As in fly around on live and farm ground-peasants, their peasant wagons and poo flinging peasants (lolpodders).

Date: 11th of October
Time: 20.00pm BST / 21.00 CEST.
Server: Miller (TR)
Mood: FUCKING COKE HYPE BITCHES!

You’re not required to show up if you can’t or don’t want to. It’s a simple social event to make sure teamwork stays OP.

I managed to get hold of 3 of BRTD's "friends" tonight. If I didn't get in touch with you, can you please put down your name below, to let me know you're aware of this event and that you'll take part in the smash.

Pointy

Like to kill every mutha fecker in the room ;-)
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 18, 2012
Chelmsford
I cant make it as I am huskie racing.... ;-)