Events [Oct 2, 2014] BRTD Fall Event - BRTD bring their sausages to your... (Miller - LIve Server)

StriKe_jk

Recruitment Officer
Veterans
May 25, 2013
Germany
linktr.ee
@dnaRIP - plenty of slogans for your next signature!

@StriKe_jk, this thread is surprisingly productive!
@dnaRIP Does Not Approve, Rage In Progress. :cool:

tumblr_lqd4i2yWe61qgrpnho1_500.jpg

err wrong gif sorry.

6a3f8ffb8c20716625135837906dd5dcba5326c6b18b998ac3b8d6feb7edc0e0.jpg

dnaRIP

Co-Leader
Staff member
Community Leader
Feb 14, 2012
How's about your names all mean, "Fuck you all!".
zgUP7.gif

CyrixBlack

BRTD Member
Apr 14, 2014
Is it still on tonight? 8pm gmt yea?

My mrs got me some sausages, I hope you all got your sausage ready for the sausage fest...

Last edited:

Irathi

Community Leader
Aug 21, 2013
Is it still on tonight? 8pm gmt yea?

My mrs got me some sausages, I hope you all got your sausage ready for the sausage fest... Let's just hope it don't end like this:

*SNIPPED UNDECENT SAUSSAGE FEST*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really cyrix? - at least make a NSFW tag. thankfully I'm sitting with my back to a wall..

Last edited:
Reactions: CyrixBlack

CyrixBlack

BRTD Member
Apr 14, 2014
Really cyrix? - at least make a NSFW tag. thankfully I'm sitting with my back to a wall..

No idea how to do NSFW so removed it before jug starts slapping me.

Irathi

Community Leader
Aug 21, 2013
No idea how to do NSFW so removed it before jug starts slapping me.

you type [spo-iler="name in here like NSFW"]what you want to be shown here text or img or what ever.[/spo-iler]

Now just remove the two - - and your message would be like this
what you want to be shown ehre text or img or what ever.

CyrixBlack

BRTD Member
Apr 14, 2014
you type [spo-iler="name in here like NSFW"]what you want to be shown here text or img or what ever.[/spo-iler]

Now just remove the two and your message would be like this.

Didn't work ^_^

Reactions: Irathi

Canaris

Jul 31, 2014
Dublin, Ireland

Now just remove the two and your message would be like this.

Didn't work ^_^

or you could just press the handy *insert* button that looks like the plus symbol up near smilies and attach pictures and use the *spoiler* option.... just sayin :cool:

CyrixBlack

BRTD Member
Apr 14, 2014
or you could just press the handy *insert* button that looks like the plus symbol up near smilies and attach pictures and use the *spoiler* option.... just sayin :cool:
On tappatalk lol?

CyrixBlack

BRTD Member
Apr 14, 2014
Spent the night redownloading planetside coz my games messed up after the patch, graphic glitches and 10fps :(

I need faster net :(

Irathi

Community Leader
Aug 21, 2013
Spent the night redownloading planetside coz my games messed up after the patch, graphic glitches and 10fps :(

I need faster net :(

I had the same shite last night.

First all of my graphic options had reset when I loaded the game after the patch. So I copied the settings from the test server to save some time, but in game it kept freezing for 5-10 seconds at random. Really frustrating when you try to drop from a gal, then it freezes 5 sec before you should jump out. Doing the countdown like this "5! 4! errr.. .....err 1!"

Last edited:

CyrixBlack

BRTD Member
Apr 14, 2014
I had the same shite last night.

First all of my graphic options had reset when I loaded the game after the patch. So I copied the settings from the test server to save some time, but in game it kept freezing for 5-10 seconds at random. Really frustrating when you try to drop from a gal, then it freezes 5 sec before you should jump out. Doing the countdown like this "5! 4! errr.. .....err 1!"

The non optimised performance is killing me, 120 fps wooo then you fight at it's 50fps then a few more turn up and it's 20fps on a good day. Every patch it gets worse :( there's far better looking games with the same hundreds of players in an area fighting which never drop fps 75%+ just coz your in a fight that's not even big.

Irathi

Community Leader
Aug 21, 2013
The non optimised performance is killing me, 120 fps wooo then you fight at it's 50fps then a few more turn up and it's 20fps on a good day. Every patch it gets worse :( there's far better looking games with the same hundreds of players in an area fighting which never drop fps 75%+ just coz your in a fight that's not even big.

I think the worst part about PS2 is just the ammount of different issues people are having when playing. It just testifies to what sort of a shoddy job they did to begin with and now they(we also) are paying the price to fix it.

Like you say you have 120 fps, then 50 then 20. - I don't; my fps is in the 50-60's all the time rock bottom is 45 fps, but then it just suddenly stops completely.

Irathi

Community Leader
Aug 21, 2013
oh and also more slogans for dnaRIP;

does not appreciate rectal InsPections (almost had it!)