Ops Night Once a Week.

Chewtoy

Aug 11, 2014
I would like to suggest one night a week we do an ops night where we run as we have in Tram ops squads split into different channels with SL’s communicating with the PL.
Ops would last 4 hrs. starting 6pm ending 10pm.
Objectives
Grab as much map as we can
Beat a larger force through better tactics.
Secondary objectives
Foster better teamwork
Improve communications

D

Dotz0r

Theres me thinking saturday night was raid night...then again, hardly adhered to.

Only drama with having a set ops night, is that it requires everyone to have their game face on - or else the PL will just get stressed out - discipline needs to be almost perfect and SL's need to be able to have their own situational awareness and not hand-me-downs from the PL.

I am all for adhereing to raid / ops nights - but it needs Platoon leads as well as sufficient SL's to work correctly, throwing johhnymember into SL without experience causes more dramas then anything.

Bennybones

Mar 12, 2013
I don't think most people know when there are ops nights on and when there isn't. I think it might be good to try and enforce ops nights more firmly, ensure that everyone knows.

dnaRIP

Co-Leader
Staff member
Community Leader
Feb 14, 2012
We have heard and Friday Night Ops are reinstated. We will roll with that tomorrow.

Reactions: 1 person

GeekZo

Dec 8, 2012
Maybe ”we” could do a survey to know when people prefer such event? I know that the RPS community does their “raid” every Thursday night (sorry, I’ve slept with the dogs again :side: ).

Anyway… Knowing what people expect from Night Ops/Ops Night should be known before discussing the day and time, otherwise miscommunication may (will) occur.