outfit night for the 16th last night of beta

BigAl

Outfit Leader and founder
Staff member
Community Leader
Jan 2, 2006
right here are some of the suggestions we have out favourates but we need input asap on this one

all create mr men chars

all cartoon chars

with organisation make chars to create a sentence when all stood side by side

flash race

for shits and giggles and to be seen by higby/tray for getting coverage and getting noticed for having a laugh as well as being semi organised

Reactions: 1 person

Yenzal

Nov 7, 2012
[quote="bigalbnc" post=5532]with organisation make chars to create a sentence when all stood side by side[/quote]

I like it!

W

Wash

Hope that I am going to be around, they are going to turn of electricity in my building.

Yenzal

Nov 7, 2012
Put a post-it note with an appropriate threat on the switch box Wash. Maybe claim the box has a bomb that will detonate when opened. That should delay them!

Though you and all your neighbors may be evacuated... :whistle:

Ashoto

Oct 1, 2012
[quote="bigalbnc" post=5532]
with organisation make chars to create a sentence when all stood side by side

flash race [/quote]

I love both of these.

We could (obviously) make TR slogans with our names. That'd be cool.

We could easily make a Flash race after that. I can already imagine tears of laughter all over. This is going to be epic :D
Racing behind enemy lines comes to mind as well...

R

RedSnow

I thought of a version of follow the leader but then with galaxy's !

Yenzal

Nov 7, 2012
Flash race to enemy warp gates! Whoever makes it there still on their flash wins.

R

RedSnow

[quote="Wolf1985" post=5596]I thought we would crash our galaxies on top of snap when he wasn't looking and shit...[/quote]

We are, But snap is a cheeky dude. He will sit somewhere in the corner and then we can't find him anymore

Mythx

Sep 26, 2012
Sentence of names for promotion vid would awesome I love it.

Flash race of course will be absolutely epic, will also HAVE to be recorded both in-game and voice over's :D

Wolf1985

Sep 25, 2012
If we're not gonna use snap as a landing pad I'll just hop on my vs and shoot the race down!

I'm taking bribes if someone wants to win tho...

Playbahnosh

Nov 3, 2012
I'm all for the name thing and flash race!

I also posted an idea in another thread:

The entire outfit pull Gals, and we fly the horde accross the map and at the last seconds of the server uptime, we crash into the NC/VS warp gate! Imagine them in their last seconds seeing huge hunks of burning scrapmetal raining down on them from every direction :D

D

Dotz0r

Or perhaps a gigantic mass-repair/rearm sundy testeudo.

imagine this

testudo.gif

But with sunderers and just try and just steam roll the entire map, would be invincible with so many repair sunders. Sit outside a warpgate and
just troll them :)

Or even a mass gall "wall" 4galaxies high, 4 galaxies wide, 4 galaxies across Literally ontop of each other and just slam into a warpgate like a falling wall

But all the above in the OP sound fun aswell. :)

cplsliver

Oct 23, 2012
Dotz0r I am sorry you missed out on that on the early days of the beta. we did that to the NC when Frankies was thinking of joining their ranks. we were nigh invincible, no liberator could break us. and much QQing was to follow on the forums and brought us the sunderer we know today. it used to be that if an engineer pulled a sundy, it had an area of effect repair for allied vehicles.

Ashoto

Oct 1, 2012
If we're going to do the Galaxy thing, will someone be recording from the other side as well? That would be nice

Lysy

Nov 3, 2012
All roll vanu, get a scythe, fly in formation and spam NANANANANNA BATMAAAN on yell.

Pagan

Oct 30, 2012
How about splitting everyone into three groups, evenly divided between each faction and then have a big old gang bang over a base.

BigAl

Outfit Leader and founder
Staff member
Community Leader
Jan 2, 2006
we running out of time on this one 3 days left and no decent comments on this thread give another 24hrs then i will throw the decision in on what we are doing