pack your bags.

Huller

Certified walrus
Veterans
Nov 6, 2012
pack your bags, gather your belongings and get ready to move, don't leave anything for those NC rats to scavenge. Warpgate rotations tonight :woohoo:

Matthew Higby ‏@mhigby 5u
"We'll be rotating the warpgates with tonight's hotfix. Sorry, we forgot"

https://twitter.com/mhigby

get ready to move back into our old comfy warpgate in the seabed, let's hope the NC and VS didn't make a big mess of it. hopefully we can get rid of the fishy smell soon.

senond

BRTD Member
Aug 1, 2014
Switzerland
Yes, yes!!! yes!!!!!

Finally back to the beloved Indar North Gate, cant wait to hate Quarz again :D :D

and this means we get Esamir N-E Gate aswell?! wohooo!!!
cant wait to drive down that hill with the harrasser!!

Canaris

Jul 31, 2014
Dublin, Ireland
I rigged all the toilets with claymores and anti-tank mines before we pulled out and left a pot of special chilli on the stove :silly:
we shall show the terrorists the true meaning of terror.

Reactions: 1 person

Pointy

Like to kill every mutha fecker in the room ;-)
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 18, 2012
Chelmsford
Im leaving a pair of my old boxers and a dead fish in the air conditioning.

Pointy

welph

Veterans
Jul 31, 2014
[quote="Pointy" post=16797]Im leaving a pair of my old boxers and a dead fish in the air conditioning.

Pointy[/quote]

Do you have something similar as our Sour fish we have in Sweden. It's fish that has been fermented a year, many buy it this year and waits till next year until they open it :sick:

Canaris

Jul 31, 2014
Dublin, Ireland
[quote="Welph" post=16799][quote="Pointy" post=16797]Im leaving a pair of my old boxers and a dead fish in the air conditioning.

Pointy[/quote]

Do you have something similar as our Sour fish we have in Sweden. It's fish that has been fermented a year, many buy it this year and waits till next year until they open it :sick:[/quote]

that stuff is just plain wrong :sick: hehe

Oh and the best thing about warp gate rotation.

MONDAY NIGHT MADNESS - Harrasser race down the old river bed and around the crator. Let's make it happen!

Where can you buy Station cash gift cards online? I'd be willing to stump for a prize.

TobieBrave

Let's drop the Beat!
Jan 12, 2013
Sweden
There may be some blood thirsty Polar bears waiting for them when they arrive. I haven't fed them fish for long while now. Don't worry no polar bears were harmed during training. :evil:

Pointy

Like to kill every mutha fecker in the room ;-)
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 18, 2012
Chelmsford
[quote="Welph" post=16799][quote="Pointy" post=16797]Im leaving a pair of my old boxers and a dead fish in the air conditioning.

Pointy[/quote]

Do you have something similar as our Sour fish we have in Sweden. It's fish that has been fermented a year, many buy it this year and waits till next year until they open it :sick:[/quote]

Is that the one where can explodes?

Pointy

welph

Veterans
Jul 31, 2014
[quote="Pointy" post=16812][quote="Welph" post=16799][quote="Pointy" post=16797]Im leaving a pair of my old boxers and a dead fish in the air conditioning.

Pointy[/quote]

Is that the one where can explodes?

Pointy[/quote]

You are not allowed to take this can of fish with you on the airplane, due to the risk of explosion.(Never happened so far). And yes there are some pressure in the can after a year.......

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surstr%C3%B6mming