Planetside 2 Cooperation

G

Guardian99

Hi BRTD,

I'm Guardian99 or Rob whichever, I run the Owld Crabbit Bastard (OCB) outfit on Planetside 2 Miller, (OCBE Tag) until last night if you have seen us about. I am looking to contact your senior leadership regarding improving communication and coordination between Outfits as we all seem a little disjointed at the moment at the overall command level.

I had a brief meeting this evening with Goon Brigade and I have them on board with the idea of having at least one night a week we gather our forces together and unleash some TR might on the Vanu and NC. (Saturday Night was their preference). They are also happy to interconnect over Teamspeak, though I see you guys use mumble but I'm sure we can come to a compromise of some sort with your troops hoping onto a Teamspeak server with one of the other clans and vice versa.

I will be contacting other Outfits as well and forming together a mailing list so that we can more easily contact one another to get regular ops going. I.e. we could set a community continent objective for each night of the week so that we can more diligently use our forces to outclass the Vanu and NC.

My email is Guardian99@hotmail.co.uk. I would happily come onto your Mumble server to discuss this further with you.

Our TS Details are ts63.gameservers.com:9280 pass: 2012unity

Good hunting,

Guardian99

Juggernaut

Interwebs Mechanic
Staff member
Administrator
Recruit
Jul 20, 2006
Ireland, Galway
shanecunningham.me
Hi Guardian ,

We would love to work with other outfits on a equal footing. we are currently starting an alliance with INI elite.(so we could all work together)we are not bothered with what form of out of game comm's we use as long as we can work together. We already have Sat night ops around 9pm gmt,which mean it would be perfect for alliance ops.

i have sented you a pm with the details

G

Guardian99

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. Good I hope to get a meeting of the various clan leaders by late January depending on how long it takes for us to get everyone on board. Is there a contact you could point me towards in INI?

Good hunting,

Guardian

S

Snap

Hey Guardian, Nice to meet you. I'm Snap I run the events for BRTD. Next Saturday at 9pm GMT we are going to meet on the Amerish Warpgate. Spread the word with every outfit you talk to. From now on every Saturday Night at 9pm GMT is going to be Multiple Outfit Raid Night. We need to get proper communications up. We can assign members from each outfit to be communication officers for this night. We have to start somewhere, and as long as we are on the same continent heading in the same direction at the same time i think its a good start. So we will meet at the shiny (The actual Warp part of the warpgate.) at 9pm GMT Every Saturday Night Spread the word througthout outfits you speak with.

-Snap

dnaRIP

Co-Leader
Staff member
Community Leader
Feb 14, 2012
Nice to meet you Guardian! We have been working on this as well. It is great to know that everyone is getting on the same page. I look forward to chatting with you.

dnaRIP

Co-Leader
Staff member
Community Leader
Feb 14, 2012
I tried to register on your forums and have yet to get my confirmation email. Any help?

J

Jamriko

This is getting good. We need to figure out how communication is going to work. Dual-instancing client will be the easiest way that I can think of.

I don't know if you're on Command Channel Guardian, but I'm normally on there talking to the other outfits and co-ordinating with them through BRTD. I'd really like to see this go far. It certainly has massive potential but we need every outfit to be co-operative and trusting. No fuck-ups.

Also, perhaps an active, enthusiastic representative from each outfit would work well? Like a PR manager?

S

Sharpe

Hi Guardian, very nice to meet you. I can honestly say this Saturday will be one to remember. Several outfits together working in tandem will be a force to be reckoned with. I cant wait, it will be interesting how the communication side of things will work.

Sharpe