Planetside 2 Flying Toturial by madia

madia

Nov 28, 2012
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bL7262TbY38[/MEDIA]

:silly:

just put your own music on when playing it.

Reactions: 4 people

Raiche

Dec 4, 2012
Awesome, thank you big time, now i just need a babysitter for 3 kids and get the missus out for a few days so i can train. Damn impressive that you can pull off.

Willhellm

Jan 13, 2013
Flying Galaxy upside down to the hole is my favourite. I'll try that out ... definately :)

For Lib I go with High-G too instead of precision bombing. Thanks for the nice vid Madia

madia

Nov 28, 2012
oO :) but you if you test CAS30 Tankbuster you will see precision is the better option :) for aiming go go test :)

bpostal

Veterans
Apr 13, 2012
My style of flying is more 'George of the Jungle' but this should help, Thanks Madia!

Reactions: 1 person

B45Hy

Mar 23, 2013
Finland
You are one Mad pilot. I'm so glad to have you on BRTD and at the same time i feel sorry for the enemy.
Last night was really awesome when you piloted and Fish3y3 was maingunner and i was tailgunner. Result was that you got more kills than me as a tailgunner :D

Rolfsky

Oct 19, 2012
www.facebook.com
Madia, I've checked quite a few PS2 flying tutorial videos since I started playing this game and this one has the potential to become one of the most popular. It's that good: Simple, compact, extensive and high skill level. If people practice this step by step they will actually become very skilled pilots B)

This is what I suggest you to do to make that happen:

[ol]
[li]Cut the video in half by making a seperate tutorial for the Liberator[/li]
[li]Correct a few spelling errors (like "sekondary")[/li]
[li]Have some overlay text appear longer on screen so people don't need to pause/rewind to read it[/li]
[li]Make some text a bit more explanatory (example lesson 19, newbie test is kinda cryptic)[/li]
[li]Attach some non-annoying royalty free music to it[/li]
[li]Attach a BRTD logo[/li]
[li]Post it on reddit/psu/official forums[/li]
[/ol]

If you do this I guarantee you it will become Command Center material :)

dnaRIP

Co-Leader
Staff member
Community Leader
Feb 14, 2012
Wow! That is all that I can say. I really need to go spend some time in the VR and practice on my flying. I like my Lib and need to get more control with it. Thanks for the video Madia, quite impressive. :)

Pointy

Like to kill every mutha fecker in the room ;-)
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 18, 2012
Chelmsford
Madia

I would say I was a great pilot but I do have to admit you have some crazy ass skills man.... i will be learning from you my friend.

Pointy

F

fbh

The option to practise flying has always been there, long before the VR popped on the scene, what most of you lack is the determination to actually DO IT!

DSJ

Nov 22, 2012
Oslo, Norway
My Galaxy loadout:
Speed Upgrade III.
Flares.
Composit Armor.
Favorit weapons on Gal WALKER (thats the best anti air.)

Flying a Gal u guys have 3 options of getting from A to B.
1. Fly in high. Yes its easy to spot you. But whene you fly high ground units may have a harder time getting lock on you, and Burster max noobs have a harder time hitting you.
2. Fly in low. All most all will see you. But mountanis and hills will block there vison of you faster.
3. Let someone ells fly first so they take the heat from units or fly in with Mossy backup

By the way. Galaxy is not somthing you shood spend certs and SC on if you want to earn Certs and XP fast. Only reason I have spent time and certs on my Gal is to help the platoon move faster and safer. in other words I use it to aid the team. If you want to earn certs then get a Mossy or Lib
With out saying. If you drive air or tanks. Go engi.

dnaRIP

Co-Leader
Staff member
Community Leader
Feb 14, 2012
[quote="fbh" post=15534]The option to practise flying has always been there, long before the VR popped on the scene, what most of you lack is the determination to actually DO IT![/quote]

You are correct FBH. *walks away, head down to go give himself 40 lashes*

YamiNoTenshi

Nov 24, 2012
The VR makes it so much easier, you don't have the fear of being shot down at any time and having to wait for the timer to tick down and you can fly around as much as you want with any upgrade you could ever want, come on now boys and girls, we need more pilots!

EddiesMinion

Recruitment Officer
Veterans
Jan 20, 2013
Bristol, UK
Haha...I racked up a crazy amount of suicides trying to fly my gal upside down today... :silly:

edit: incidentally, my loadout is High G, fire supression and composite armour - that's more likely to get you into a hot LZ in one piece than auto repair.

AtlasLazzurs

Nov 25, 2012
Thanks Madia dude...This is a good guide...

Today I Learned you can hover by pressing S near the ground in a Mossie :S...I'm only a Lt Commander rank....