Please help me with Daybreak Games customer service.

StriKe_jk

Recruitment Officer
Veterans
May 25, 2013
Germany
linktr.ee
Well I won't be playing this game anymore as of now. Their customer service is well aware that they scammed me but still refuse to give me my money back. If this isn't solved soon I'll charge as much money back from DBG that I can which will lead to my account being banned and no I won't create a new one. If that happens I'm out of this game forever, I can not support a company which earns their money by scamming of people. Ofc I will say you all a nice goodbye if that happens.

TheRiddic4

Veterans
Nov 6, 2014
England
Well I won't be playing this game anymore as of now. Their customer service is well aware that they scammed me but still refuse to give me my money back. If this isn't solved soon I'll charge as much money back from DBG that I can which will lead to my account being banned and no I won't create a new one. If that happens I'm out of this game forever, I can not support a company which earns their money by scamming of people. Ofc I will say you all a nice goodbye if that happens.
I understand your reasoning and frustration but think about what you'd leave behind? Would you do that?

why.jpg

TobieBrave

Let's drop the Beat!
Jan 12, 2013
Sweden
Another nail in the coffin then.

ChipMHazard

Apr 11, 2013
I was surprised that they didn't simply give you back your money from the start. Consumer goodwill is almost always preferred.

StriKe_jk

Recruitment Officer
Veterans
May 25, 2013
Germany
linktr.ee
Nice Strike, does this mean you won't be leaving? <3 :D
Sadly no :( Damn I thought I get my reallife back

I was surprised that they didn't simply give you back your money from the start. Consumer goodwill is almost always preferred.

I thought exactly the same, that was the reason I took no immediate screen-shot of it ;) I won't do that mistake again!

dnaRIP

Co-Leader
Staff member
Community Leader
Feb 14, 2012
GJ on getting the refund

Sent from my rotary phone