Possibly away for a while....

Raiche

Dec 4, 2012
Company i work for revealed millions in losses first quarter and their cutting a lot of people.... im in the extreme danger zone as my current project period is about to end and next one we might not get.

Not sure if ill be able to play for a while, family relies on my income alone so its a hard hit for us. We got meetings and extremely long days ahead while their cutting and finding out who to cut for the next months. (note, none of upper management had they incomes hurt in this process, infact they will most likely again get huge bonuses for cutting costs).

Pointy

Like to kill every mutha fecker in the room ;-)
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 18, 2012
Chelmsford
Stay strong.... I went through the same thing last year.

Pointy

C

CUDEY

I wish you all the best brother!

Pray it will turn out to the better

R

RedSnow

I wist you the best Raiche!

Stay strong and keep us up to date how you are faring!

Raiche

Dec 4, 2012
just finished the meeting, half the team is cut. Me most likely among them, final message tomorrow morning so we are many going with no sleep tonight.

Raiche

Dec 4, 2012
Im now unemployed, and the job market is really.... really.... hard and now i gotta compete with 35 other more experienced guys for the few positions that exist....

Im stepping down from trying out as SL, i dont have the time or strength for it.

Huller

Certified walrus
Veterans
Nov 6, 2012
Sorry to hear that, hope you'll be able to get back on your feet back soon.

Stubek

Nov 23, 2012
Altho it may look bleak now sometimes things turn to be blessing in disguise. Im sure you will find even better job. At least more loyal management