Post here if you're away from game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Telerk

Sep 10, 2013
Re:Re: Post here if your away from game.

[quote="Voterran" post=24796]Spending my time currently doing BF4, will be back when I have had my fill of "new experiance"[/quote]

Similar for me.

Sent from my HUAWEI Y300-0100 using Tapatalk 2

GoldenKaos

Oct 7, 2012
Post here if your away from game.

Up to Grandma's for Christmas, won't be back till first week of Jan at least.

Hawkz

Veterans
Nov 5, 2012

Hello everyone! I will be away to the 3rd of Jan. Happy new jear BRTD! :woohoo:

Voterran

Oct 29, 2012

Been awhile since I logged in,

currently stuck with BF4 with my co-workers at the moment,

eta return: unknown

Wolfman109

Potato Simulator
Oct 2, 2012

I'll be gone for the next 1-2 weeks, or until my pc returns from the repair shop.
On the off chance that this old piece of junk, stops overheating every 20 minutes I might return for a day or two, but don't expect me to be around soonish. :s

VIKINGBRO

Dec 26, 2013

Last week and this coming week afk, lots of work long days etc :) (freshers week yay!)

Pilgrim

Oct 6, 2013

semi break (working evenings this week) and I needed a break from my PS2 frustration... will check forums and login for certs :)

Hitman Zeus

Rated 'Adult Only'
Veterans
Nov 19, 2012

Out for Easter. Leaving tomorrow afternoon for stuffing my face with food and drink. Will be back on the 22/April/2014.

Hawkz

Veterans
Nov 5, 2012
I will be away untill the end of jun or perhaps the start of aug. I wont be able to play since I could only bring my laptop. looking forward to trying out Hossin with the rest of you (if it is out...) when I return. Hope you all have a nice summer!

//Hawkz :woohoo:

Ohalloran

Jun 12, 2013
Hi guys,

been away awhile due to deployment. I have also now a little sweet family to look after. Won't be much active, but I'll try to drop by now and then!

See ya all on the battlefield!

ApeAsylum

Jun 23, 2013
Im just hitting crunch for the game im working on, 70 hour weeks for me dont leave much time for PS2, i can sometimes get a quick game on my lunch break. But most likely you wont see me crashing mozzys into the side of mountains for a good couple of months. DAMN IT AND HOSSIN IS COMING TOO!!!!

if your interested im working on this: (hope this video thing works ha)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AX7r61fyltc

welph

Veterans
Jul 31, 2014
[quote="ApeAsylum" post=34040]Im just hitting crunch for the game im working on, 70 hour weeks for me dont leave much time for PS2, i can sometimes get a quick game on my lunch break. But most likely you wont see me crashing mozzys into the side of mountains for a good couple of months. DAMN IT AND HOSSIN IS COMING TOO!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AX7r61fyltc[/quote]

Where in the production are you sitting?

ApeAsylum

Jun 23, 2013
[quote="Welph" post=34043][quote="ApeAsylum" post=34040]Im just hitting crunch for the game im working on, 70 hour weeks for me dont leave much time for PS2, i can sometimes get a quick game on my lunch break. But most likely you wont see me crashing mozzys into the side of mountains for a good couple of months. DAMN IT AND HOSSIN IS COMING TOO!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AX7r61fyltc[/quote]

Where in the production are you sitting?[/quote]

Ill assume you mean what do i do in the game? im a Level Designer, track design, road layout, and many other things lol.

Vanson

Veterans
Jan 18, 2013
Warwickshire, United kingdom
Hello folks, as you may have noticed my time in game has been spotty at best of late. Unfortunately I have been dealing with some family issues. My sister had terminal cancer, and lost her battle with it on Sunday. As the only fully fit and well driver in the extended family, it fell to me to be the one taking my parents to see her most of the time during the last stages of her illness. My attendance will continue to be spotty for a little while longer I'm afraid as I come to terms with her loss.
But on the upside, I still have the dried frog pills...

Vanson "That bloke wot is always dying in game and missing alot!".

GoldenKaos

Oct 7, 2012
Taking an indefinite leave of absence as my internet line continues to degrade, seems to have been affecting the whole neighborhood for months.

StriKe_jk

Recruitment Officer
Veterans
May 25, 2013
Germany
linktr.ee
Lucky you, I have to play via WLan thru 2 floors with a high ping and error rate :/
All because my provider is as lazy as I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.