Post Launch Outfit Practice Friday 9PM GMT

S

Snap

Hello everyone, launch is right around the corner and I want to hit the ground running. I decided to go ahead and schedule this first post launch practice early. I think three days should be enough for everyone to get on their feet and hopefully enough time for SOE to work out any last minute bugs. I would like to see as many people as possible show up for this outfit practice and the epic night that will follow.

We will meet in the warpgate, talk about our topics, have a little fun and then head out and kick some ass. We are going to continue to practice our Communications, Response time, Teamwork, and most of all have some FUN and get shit DONE. I also want to make sure everyone knows how our current platoon setup works. I hope to have a good turnout so we can paint the map red.

Please Reply if you can make it!

Hope to see you there,
-Snap

So don't miss out on BRTD's first Post Launch Outfit Practice ! - Friday 9pm GMT

Reactions: 1 person

cplsliver

Oct 23, 2012
U.S. holiday on Thursday, and wife wants to visit her parents. so at this time I will say I will not be there. but, I may have the mobile with me, and the game was running acceptably on the mobile near the end of beta. I'll just have to get mumble set up on it. but at the moment, expect to be missing me. I'll think of you all while I'm feasting and drinking.

Shurik

Nov 5, 2012
Chances are good i´ll be there, hope i´ll be able to get my RAM befor friday then...

F

fbh

Will be around. I would say "Look up" in game, but end of last week I was also doing a lot of very low practise flying with aim to be able to be around an inch about your head without killing you. ;)

But yeah will be around.

HeatLegend

Oct 2, 2012
Ill definitely try to be there, no plans as of yet for the weekend and doubt I will have any. Cant wait to finally play this game for real.

D

DLC602

Yup I'll defo be there. No plans and defo not going to be making any! Got myself a pass from OIC Kitchen Ops and everything!