Postponing my trial!

HeatLegend

Oct 2, 2012
Hey all! Due to a work schedule which drives me into an incredibly tired state of mind in the evening causing me to be unable to focus 100% which is something I want to do when I play a game like this; I've got to postpone my two week trial till sometime after the actual launch of the game. It will also feel more meaningful to play then when things are polished with the game and our progress actually counts. I should've written this sooner as I haven't been on in over a week but I wasnt sure if I would feel like coming on during one of the evenings or not, but I think I'm pretty certain now that I wont play the game till post-launch. I'm mostly finding the time and effort to play singleplayer and more casual games currently.

So that combined with life in general I'll let you know when I can get dedicated and I'll go with my trial from there instead! :)

Looking forward to it!

HeatLegend

Oct 2, 2012
So I'm back and able to continue my trial just in time for the release!

Sorry I had to be away for these few weeks but now I'm ready to kick som fancy vanu buttocks. I'll have to look through the forum a lot to see what I've missed since I left.

I work a lot this week and the next but I'll try to be on as much as possible as soon as it's released :)

I might be bringing a few friends over from a community I'm in too, they're more or less on the fence about getting this game but if they do get it I've told them about the BRTD so they should probably join up if that is the case!

I really hope they've fixed the fps-issue for the release...

J

Jamriko

Welcome back mate. There are a few things on the forums you should look through but other than that, you're pretty much alright on info.

Recruitment for the outfit is closed EXCEPT for friends of members or returning vets.

Hope to see you on the battlefield when it releases!