Question concerning recruitement.

Morbanth

Nov 9, 2012
Hey guys, I've been watching your videos on Youtube and you look like a really fun bunch of people to play with but unfortunately due to RL commitments I can only play 3-4 times a week, and never late into the night. So, was wondering if casual players are welcome in your ranks.

Best regards,

Morbanth

Juggernaut

Interwebs Mechanic
Staff member
Administrator
Recruit
Jul 20, 2006
Ireland, Galway
shanecunningham.me
Hi morbanth,

We require 2 hours a week, also notice if you need time away from the game, this is just been polite. we are around for nearly 10 years so we understand if you have kids,works and other commitments to manage first. We are not going to hassle you about not attending outfit events.but we do expected at least twice a month to attend an event.

we are aiming to have a decent time-zone coverage. ie our prime-times are from 6-7 pm till 11 pm GMT. so we are going with the 8 pm raid time as recently voted by the outfit members .

Morbanth

Nov 9, 2012
Ah, damn, unfortunately I will very rarely be able to attend anything at 8PM GTM as I'm in the EET time zone and the gaming cafe I will be playing from closes at 7 GMT. Thanks for the quick reply, I'll get back to you guys if I ever manage to sort things out that way.

SankakuGames

Youtuber Extraordinaire
Veterans
Aug 1, 2014
United Kingdom
www.youtube.com
Good Luck for the future, Thanks for watching and hope you get things sorted so you can kick some ass in Planetside 2 :)

If you see us though, just tag a long, no harm, just don't crash into us :)