Recruit Training Thursday & Sunday 9pm GMT

S

Snap

Hey guys recruitment is open once again, and we are going to waste no time kicking off recruit training. This will start as very basic information, moving up through the more complex aspects of BRTD and Planetside. We will assess who might need help more than others and bring everyone up to speed. Hopefully within a couple weeks all recruits will be on their way to becoming long lasting BRTD members.

If you are intrested in helping out with training please contact me Snap on mumble or rlawson0405@gmail.com

Thursday 9pm GMT

Sunday 9pm GMT

R

RedSnow

http://www.brtd.net/bootcamp

Check also the good guides put together by outfit members!

Mythx

Sep 26, 2012
Love these trainings! watching the fresh meat and how they grow up so fast :'(

Will be there for this if not just to keep Redsnow in check.

Reactions: 1 person

Mythx

Sep 26, 2012
No need to sign :)

According to statue 33 of BRTD T & C, BRTD will not be held reliable for any injury and/or dead during training and/or events held in the name of BRTD.

:D :D :D

No need to sign just be there on said time.

R

RedSnow

We will do announcement right before we start.

Also follow the twitter cause you will get a tweet about it mostly 15 minutes before!

ps_brtd is the twitter

GeekZo

Dec 8, 2012
Or Facebook? BRTD seems pretty active on there as well. I assume you post the same content, right?
But anyway, I’ll be there.

D

Dotz0r

You literally learn something new everytime. Even the old dogs learn something new. If you are unsure what to do / what to get then this is your time to ask and learn.

And mythx is always there because hes been subjected to remedial recruit training. (But we don't tell him that to not offend him, so we say hes looking after redsnow.) hehe.

Note : No recruits are allowed to fly on BRTD airlines until they fully complete their "press E to gtfo my gal" qualification. Many greenies have died because they asked the question "how to bail" to be engulfed in flames. BRTD airlines takes no responsibility for the death and/or trauma this may cause.

Reactions: 1 person

YamiNoTenshi

Nov 24, 2012
[quote="Dotz0r" post=8611]Note : No recruits are allowed to fly on BRTD airlines until they fully complete their "press E to gtfo my gal" qualification. Many greenies have died because they asked the question "how to bail" to be engulfed in flames. BRTD airlines takes no responsibility for the death and/or trauma this may cause.[/quote]

Are the flames what happen to those who have rebound their 'exit vehicle key'?

GeekZo

Dec 8, 2012
Hi mates. Does one of you have the time to get me set up with mumble as well as inviting me to the outfit in game? It’ll only take a couple of minutes (I just need the password for mumble)
I figure that we’ll do it like five in nine GMT or something like that, huh? :cheer:

D

Dotz0r

[quote="GeekZo" post=8847]Hi mates. Does one of you have the time to get me set up with mumble as well as inviting me to the outfit in game? I’ll only take a couple of minutes (I just need the password for mumble)
I figure that we’ll do it like five in nine GMT or something like that, huh? :cheer:[/quote]

sent you PW in a PM - check community tab.

H

Hagrim

Love joining these, sometimes you pick something up that slipped you and some "by the books" stuff is always fun.

GeekZo

Dec 8, 2012
"Outfit events"-calendar

Hi guys. Just a quick post to let you know that recruit training isn’t added to the “outfit events”-calendar.

I assume we’re still doing it :)