Recruitment - Mukker

M

Mukker

Name: James

In-Game name: Mukker

Previous Planeside experience: Played the PS2 for a week,

Outfit history (if applicable):

I have no outfit experience but have been involved with other clans such as UO and NWA for Arma 2 and PR.

Other (online) games you have played / achievements: I have mainly played PR:BF2 and ARMA 2 with the ACE and ACRE mod with lots of success.
Do you have a mic? yes, always use comms

What you hope to bring to BRTD: Strategy and seriousness with a mix of humor and having a great time playing planetside with you guys. I am willing to lead individuals and i believe i can help people within the community within any issues.

What is your proffered play style: Infantry and Aircraft

Anything else you'd like to add: Pretty flexible on hours, I have a friend called da-fort who recommended this outfit to me.

DeltaWidow

Recruitment Officer
Squad Leaders
Aug 25, 2014
West Midlands, England
Whats up me ol' mukker

Hi James,

You have been Accepted into BRTD on Trial Basis - Here's a link to our Mumble information page (Voice comms like TS3/Vent). We Expect you to get on voice server within a week. if you have any trouble please read the FAQ guide or post on our forums for help.
Don't forget to post a quick hello if you haven't in the hello and welcome thread
Click on FAQ Guides on the Home Page (Left Side) if you ever get stuck on anything Forum/Mumble-side.

Server is: EU1
Join a squad as outfit tab does not work

Cya in game
-DW