Removed from outfit?

T

TwitchyChips

Hello
Sorry to trouble people unsure where else I should post this, but I seemed to have been removed from the outfit and unsure as to why?
Furthermore I am unable to join any of the reapers on the mumble, which was happening before my sudden removal from the outfit
Thanks for your time

F

Frymewitheggs

Hi Twitchy, how long since you last logged in to PS2/Mumble/Forums?

T

TwitchyChips

PS2 - about 3 or 4 days I think, was waiting for patch to smooth over first, maybe even 2 it will be same time i logged into mumble
Mumble - about 2 days perhaps? I was unable to join any reapers but it was too late at night for any officers around to help me fix it, tried outfit chat but I didn't get anywhere
Forums - Every day or every other day at most

The mumble access went weird before the outfit removal. I also checked the forum for any mention of why I had been removed and had done the roll call as well, this is before my main outfit forum permissions got removed too right after making this post, I also think it was moved here but am unsure if I am going crazy.

Sharpe

Veterans
Jan 22, 2013
Hi Chips proper sorry about this, we were just having a clean out and some people who have been active got the boot lol. Send me (Sharpe) a friend request in game and I will reinvite you! Sorry again for this mate

Sharpe

T

TwitchyChips

Thankyou Sharpe, will do so when I'm next on, thankyou for the quick response