[RR] Application : HeyRocketMan

HeyRocketMan

Nov 22, 2012
Even thou its closed im just gonna apply for an application :) im really interested after talking with sankaku on youtube about you guys playing in miller server hehe

Name: Idee

In-Game name: HeyRocketMan

Previous Planetside experience: Made tons of happy memories playing PS2 since Beta ;3

Outfit history (if applicable): there was 1 outfit i got invited into during beta but it wasn't that active :)

Other (online) games you have played / achievements: mostly FPS games :) BF3, TF2, CS online, Blackshot, and many more...

Do you have a mic? yes/no: Just bought one with them noise cancelling thingy lol~

What you hope to bring to BRTD: i'll try my best to watch your back soldier ;) , do crazy stuff , teamwork oriented and i wont hesitate to kamikaze myself with a grenade for the sake of my Outfit victory

What made you choose this outfit over any other organized outfit: well, ever since i watched the BRTD videos on youtube i saw great teamwork you guys had and it was really fun watching people that communicate with each other play together , people dont really talk much in game from my experience , i think this outfit is on of the best right now in PS2 :p

What do you want from BRTD: The humor , the teamwork , the live voice chat , and pretty much all that you can give .

What is your prefered play style: Infantry/Armour/Aircraft: Infantry and Armour

Anything else you'd like to add: i live in Malaysia so i follow the asian time its quite different with the server that you guys play but rest assured i just finished my diploma and im just relaxing in my home right now , i play online games everyday so time is not a problem here... see you guys in-game :)

J

Jamriko

Application : HeyRocketMan

I will mark this thread for reviewing when Recruitment opens.

Reactions: 1 person
R

RedSnow

Hey Rocketman

If you are still interested in joining BRTD please respond to this