[RR] [application] Kilgore

Kilgore

Nov 21, 2012
Name:Graham T Bell

In-Game name: Kilgore

Previous Planetside experience: Played Planetside one up until they released damned BFR and played the entire of the beta

Outfit history (if applicable): Was a member of a outfit called Shadow Dynasty back in PS1

Other (online) games you have played / achievements: Wow: Where i got a realm first kill on LK back in the wrath expansion. Eve Online: I was a member of several pirate organisations namely Pirate Coalition, October Snow, Kleptomaniacs where i was second in command to the leader Tiller (who is one of the most famous pirates) , Snigwaffe and Beer and Kebabs//Mafia

Do you have a mic? yes/no: Yes

What you hope to bring to BRTD: Bullets and Beer :cheer: and a really good team player

What made you choose this outfit over any other organized outfit? The march of the terran video and you seem fun well organised and big which is what i want.

What is your preferred play style: Infantry - Heavy Assault is my spec.

Anything else you'd like to add: The T in my name stands for Tiberius or Thomas if you want the truth

J

Jamriko

[application] Kilgore

Hello Kilgore,

Unfortunately, BRTD's Recruitment is closed to the general public at this moment in time, however it will re-open in one or two weeks. Please feel free to make another thread at that time, or request that this post is re-reviewed once it is open.

Sorry for any inconvience,
Jamriko

Kilgore

Nov 21, 2012
[application] Kilgore

NP Just abit weird how your members are stating your recruitment today on the forums :unsure:

J

Jamriko

[application] Kilgore

What do you mean? On the Planetside forums?

Kilgore

Nov 21, 2012
[application] Kilgore

Was just this post http://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/index.php?threads/tr-better-red-than-dead-b-r-t-d-eu.26164/page-9#post-617834 sort of suggests your recruiting :p

J

Jamriko

[application] Kilgore

I have posted to remind them all. Silly nuggets.

Cheers!

Kilgore

Nov 21, 2012
[application] Kilgore

Can i get it marked as i'm still intrested :) So when its opened i can get a app in :p

R

RedSnow

Hey Kilgore,

If you are still interested in joining BRTD please respond to this