Sankaku Games Intro Ideas

SankakuGames

Youtuber Extraordinaire
Veterans
Aug 1, 2014
United Kingdom
www.youtube.com
With Sankaku Games increasing in size all the time, and signing up with a YouTube Network, I'm thinking I need to spice up the Sankaku Games intro logo at the start of my Videos!

Anyone have any suggestions or ideas ? :)
Always interested in community ideas :)

Most likely still be the same audio but just not so flat in the graphic work.

Rolfsky

Oct 19, 2012
www.facebook.com
I love your intro music. Although others use it as well, you should indeed not change it. Voice-over should definitely be Octy although I love the way you say " Sankaku Games" as well.

Other than that, I suggest you take inspiration from your favorite YouTubers and see how you could improve on their level of quality. Steveo should be able to help you with the 3D graphics department.

SankakuGames

Youtuber Extraordinaire
Veterans
Aug 1, 2014
United Kingdom
www.youtube.com
Question is, what should I have as intro voice over? just Sankaku Games or something a little extra to spice it up, sometimes short is sweet but sometimes a little extra is pretty awesome too :)

I think I need to come up with what will be said in the intro with the logo presentation before I can approach Steve with a business proposition as he'll need to know how long the clip needs to be.

So it needs to be decided what will be said, i.e.

"Sankaku Games"

"Sankaku Games, For all your Gaming needs"

"Sankaku Games, YouTube Videos of your Favorite Games"

I'm currently getting quotes for these 3 phases in Professional Japanese Voice Over Translations for variety.

The 3rd one is the quote that's on the YouTube Channel and Facebook Page.

Rixera

Feb 3, 2013
Let me know if you want some new music. Just tell me what you want it to sound like and I can at least try too cook something up!

D

Dotz0r

SAN...KAKU......GAMES! a bit of Force to it with a graphic OF each part appearing with a pause between kaku and games and the word games pretty much crashing Into or near Sankaku

DeltaWidow

Community Leader
Aug 25, 2014
West Midlands, England
[quote="Dotz0r" post=13382]SAN...KAKU......GAMES! a bit of Force to it with a graphic OF each part appearing with a pause between kaku and games and the word games pretty much crashing Into or near Sankaku[/quote]
What you doing here???? Go Away and ski man - ski!

SankakuGames

Youtuber Extraordinaire
Veterans
Aug 1, 2014
United Kingdom
www.youtube.com
[quote="DeltaWidow" post=13268]Well if in need of some 3d graphics - hit up Steveo - all I cna say really :)[/quote]

Finding it impossible to search his name on the site to message him.

Mokushi

BRTD Member
Mar 2, 2013
www.facebook.com
[quote="SankakuGames" post=13507]You make music ?
If you do and have some tracks I could listen to I could probably feature you to the Subs in a Music Video if you like ? :)[/quote]

Can I interest you in this freshly baked Outfit oriented mixture of styles?

>> https://soundcloud.com/simondotkov/mokushi-red-platoon <<

:p

Sharpe

Veterans
Jan 22, 2013
ask stevo he will make you one :) who made this for me (look at the start of the video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pl9UCtWR5xg