Events [Sep 23, 2014] SL Training (Miller)

Wolfman109

Potato Simulator
Oct 2, 2012
Hmm strange, It was showing 22.00 CEST as start date before, but now it says 21.00 CEST (which is the orginal time).
20.00 BST / 21.00 CEST is still the starting time. I'm editing the previous posts, the clock is alright now, bloody wierd I tell you.

Edit: Think I found the problem, if you jump quickly between the 3 threads that currently have a countdown clock on it, they seem to "store" the previous date.
I had it count down for the training event Rolfski had set up for the SS in 4 days time, in this very thread. A refresh and a reload of the page seems to reset it to the orignal and correct time.

Juggernaut

Interwebs Mechanic
Staff member
Administrator
Recruit
Jul 20, 2006
Ireland, Galway
shanecunningham.me
i have been editing a few minutes ago, its probably to do with the server time itself (Different from the forum time. argh). which is CET, (server is in france). i have no control over that. it just use the NTP for it time on this server.

Wolfman109

Potato Simulator
Oct 2, 2012
The training session was recorded by DNA (who got the first part) and RedMadEyes (who got the last part), big thanks to both of them for going through with that.
The 2nd part of the training that consisted of SL'ing on the live servers wasn't recorded as far as I'm aware, even though it was a prime example of highly organized squad play and cohesion, coming from some SLs who had never led before. Really good work to all of the guys who tried to SL tonight.

The videos should hopefully be uploaded one of the next days. In that thread I'll also upload my notes from the training session so people can go over that peace and quiet.

dnaRIP

Co-Leader
Staff member
Community Leader
Feb 14, 2012
That was absolutely top notch training and practical implementation Wolf! Thanks to TheBinarySurfer for assisting as well. Well done, well done.