Short Break

IronballsMcGinty

Amaze Balls
Veterans
Dec 21, 2012
Going off for a short break with the family sometime Monday afternoon. Be back online Friday evening. See you then. :D

IronballsMcGinty

Amaze Balls
Veterans
Dec 21, 2012
Well, we are going to an outdoor activity centre so if the things you would do include rock-climbing, rambling, tree walks, canoeing, swimming and running away from enraged swans, then yes, I will do what you do! :D

Also beer.

Reactions: bpostal

IronballsMcGinty

Amaze Balls
Veterans
Dec 21, 2012
I am broken.

The vacation was friggin' awesome and we couldn't have got luckier with the weather - it was like the middle of Spring, not Winter!

However, I am physically broken. Don't think I've ever packed in so much exercise in so short a time. The paddleboarding was excellent and it turns out I am far better at it than I am at riding down rapids in a rubber dinghy. Seriously, I left fingerprints in the side of the inflatable rubber.

Reactions: Da-Fort

Da-Fort

Veterans
Jun 12, 2012
I am broken.

The vacation was friggin' awesome and we couldn't have got luckier with the weather - it was like the middle of Spring, not Winter!

However, I am physically broken. Don't think I've ever packed in so much exercise in so short a time. The paddleboarding was excellent and it turns out I am far better at it than I am at riding down rapids in a rubber dinghy. Seriously, I left fingerprints in the side of the inflatable rubber.

@welph, you know what to do.