short video of BRTD

Aspodelstar

Nov 8, 2012
This video contains some clips of BRTD assaults and friday madnesses. Enjoy. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYxV1SvkDLA

Reactions: 5 people
D

Dotz0r

WoW, that is some REALLY old footage - Man i miss Mythx.

For you whipper snappers, that is when we normally had 2-3 entire PLATOONS of BRTD. - That tech plant station roof assault segment made me reminisce.

I miss our 120 / 150 Online on mumble days.

Reactions: 1 person

Huller

Certified walrus
Veterans
Nov 6, 2012
Same here dotz, wish those days could come back. Wish we could still field that kind of numbers, perhaps with public platoons we could get multiple full platoons up and running, get some recruits out of it as well to boost numbers.

Anyone here know if mythx will ever come back? Or snap, anooblet or any of the other vets who have since sort of dissapeared from the radar?

Ganslinger

Jul 30, 2013
stupid question from a total videoboon^^
how do you make all those great videos? wich program is required?
thx in advance

Aspodelstar

Nov 8, 2012
You need "fraps" program to capture videos from the game (or ingame screen capturing)

After you record some videos, you need a video editing program such as premiere, aftereffects, sony vegas etc..

Rolfsky

Oct 19, 2012
www.facebook.com
Nice video. I doubt if we'll ever get the old days back where we would run at least two full platoons, skilfully led by Snap, on any given day (that guy just never stopped) but there's always hope of course.

TobieBrave

Let's drop the Beat!
Jan 12, 2013
Sweden
Well done! You inspired me to sharpen my movie skills! Im gonna try to use bandicam instead of fraps from now on. As fraps files tend to be big if you want good quality.

Skickat från min Galaxy Nexus med Tapatalk 4

Oysterizer

BRTD Member
Jan 23, 2013
Yes nice vid :)

[quote="TobieBrave" post=20379]Well done! You inspired me to sharpen my movie skills! Im gonna try to use bandicam instead of fraps from now on. As fraps files tend to be big if you want good quality. [/quote]

Try MSI Afterburner as well. It's free, you can change the codec so you can control file size and you don't need an MSI video card for it to work. Just ignore all the video card tweaking features.

Cheers,
Oyst