Shotguns: Uppercut or Blackjack

Exterminator19

Mar 24, 2013
So I'm medicing my socks of, but notice when push comes to shuff I need a better gun to defend myself in that role! I notice a lot of u are talking about the shotguns and get the impression that's quite a weapon! I wonder; what would be a good one to get? I understand from the Wikia.com that on "damage,fire-rate, reloadspeed and accuracy" the Blackjack and Uppercut score equaly good! Any one got an advice? Thanks in advance en cu around.

senond

BRTD Member
Aug 1, 2014
Switzerland
well i`ve only got the Uppercut but from what i heared its not much of a difference.
The Blackjack looks better in my opinion.
But they can both one shot from close up and get you a Auraxium medal faster than any other Gun (at least for me).

I got kind of bored with shotguns tho because i feel so limited when the enemy is more then 10-20 meters away...but when you are in that kind of range shotguns can be alot of fun

F

Fest

I don't have any shotguns, but I did go the other route and went for an SMG, (I chose the hailstorm from recommendation of Londo) it has a 60round mag and fires them as fast as an MCG, I have it fitted with an advanced lazer sight so its good from the hip and a 2x red dot sight (reflex) I find it better than the cycler trv I was using as im never at serious range to get the benefits of an lmg.

Rolfsky

Oct 19, 2012
www.facebook.com
Cycler TRV kills a whopping 20% faster than the Hailstorm. I would only go for the Hailstorm as a medic if hipfire is your thing and you find yourself running out of bullets all the time..