some of my sons new work . . . .

Scudmungus

Glorified Receptionist
Aug 21, 2014
BEHIND YOU
dudesofhazardsa.files.wordpress.com
Those are great! I especially like the thought that's gone into the dungeon/centipede. You see a lot of impressive character designs but its the level designs that I personally value the most. While the character stuff is really the environmental stuff oozes atmosphere and flavour! Terrific :D Be nice to get some dynamic poses in the character design as well!

Last edited:

Nutshell

Veterans
Aug 2, 2014
Nice and swish! Lighting and design work together well to create mystery. How long was he given/did he give himself to complete?
Not sure how long it takes him - he is going to School for this (Laguna Beach College of Art and Design).
Some of his professors work for Blizzard (WoW people) - that is where he wants to go.

Thanks for the kind words

Reactions: Scudmungus

Tarlack

Nov 11, 2016
Belgium
Nice work. i sutdy 3D and specials effects 15 years ago but i suck in drawings. i work in something else because of that (it was my dream to be a concept artist ^^). i enjoy his work : awesome drawings , he's talented.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmRm1xtLIpBhuWjTyD411pA
you son already have the level (for tuto) but maybe he will like the artist above and he gave nice tips sometime not only for drawing but also for the shenanigan in this business, create he's own style ...

P.S : "his latest quickie" it is definetly not the same than my last quickie :p

Last edited:

Scudmungus

Glorified Receptionist
Aug 21, 2014
BEHIND YOU
dudesofhazardsa.files.wordpress.com
Love it! Looks nice and solid - and perhaps more importantly, like it could function in the real world. Needs more detail around the hinges/legs mind, something that suggests the leg is a complete unit rather than two distinct chunks. And again, nice a chunky looking - has presence, weight. Result!

As folks have said, looks explosive. Gief to infiltrator!:D:eek::D

Reactions: Nutshell

bpostal

Veterans
Apr 13, 2012
I dunno @ChipMHazard I'd say that kinda looks like the Black Mage from final fantasy if everyone was on acid and having a very, very bad trip. I like it!