Splosions, MNM/Group Picture Suggestion

senond

BRTD Member
Aug 1, 2014
Switzerland
So, ive had this idea pretty much since i got my hands on C-4 but was never able to pull it off.
What i want to see is a huge series of explosion just like a Strafing run:
Napalm3.jpg

Just put 20 or more briks of C-4 in two lines and then detonating them.
Its pretty simple and not a new String theory but i still havent seen it happen in PS2

Could be used for a cool Group Picture or whatever...i dont care, just want splosions =D =D
We could even stage some VS Vehicle in the middle of it...dunno might be a good chance for a Promo Video aswell..

Any thoughts or interested C-4 owners up for this?

YamiNoTenshi

Nov 24, 2012
Would probably be easier with mines, you get 3 of them and all you need to set them off is a brick of C4 at the beginning of the line :)

senond

BRTD Member
Aug 1, 2014
Switzerland
hmm thats true, do you know if they have the same explosion animation?

might even do both, that would be 5 Explosives per member, if 20 join we get 100 Splosions!!!11
would be crutal to set them of from one direction and not put them too close together..

GeekZo

Dec 8, 2012
I’m quite sure that the game can’t handle it – as far as I’ve experienced more than a couple of “Splosions” can’t be rendered at a time. One should get a couple of mates and go to the VR to test whether this is possible or not.

(not even mentioning the render distance of 'splosions'…)

Rolfsky

Oct 19, 2012
www.facebook.com
Before the nerf you could do this with AT mines. I've seen quite some videos of it. But tbh, I'm glad you can't do this anymore because let's be honest, bombing strafing runs is pretty OP.