Squad Leader Meeting - Saturday 7pm GMT

S

Snap

This is a meeting that was meant for last week but was postponed due to radio events and a scheduling error. A small meeting was still held on that date but this will be the official meeting. I would like to see as many Trial SL's, Squad Leaders, 2nd Lt, 1st Lt, and others intrested in squad leading to come if available.

If this meeting time does not work for the majority of the group it will be rescheduled. Please post below whether or not you will be able to make it. The Meeting will be recorded for those who cannot attend. We will talk about leading related topics, our progres, what needs to be improved and any ideas you may have. We also need to get everyone switched over to ther new squad leader chat. The meeting will be held on Saturday at 7 PM GMT

Mythx

Sep 26, 2012
Of course will be there. unless i break my leg and get rushed to hospital for a few days and in the hospital they dont have internet or a pc that i can get admin rights on to install mumble, or my Ipad breaks along with my leg and so cant get on that way, which i cant anyway for some reason? ... shutting up now.

A

Arucard

Sorry out for dinner Saturday, if some notes can be posted or I can have a chat with someone after to get a run down of what I missed so I can stay in the loop that would be great. Maybe setup a squad leader access only group to post a summary of each meeting.

Invuln

Nov 7, 2012
Hello Snap,

I just got promoted to Trial SL tonight but I won't be able to make this Saturday as I am going out for the night.

Hopefully I will be able to catch up on what was said the next day.

Cheers!

Invuln

Nov 7, 2012
[quote="Mythx" post=7515]Of course will be there. unless i break my leg and get rushed to hospital for a few days and in the hospital they dont have internet or a pc that i can get admin rights on to install mumble, or my Ipad breaks along with my leg and so cant get on that way, which i cant anyway for some reason? ... shutting up now.[/quote]

Or if Snake Plissken time warps to the present and resets the world back to the stone age >.>

Mythx

Sep 26, 2012
Haha :)

I will do my best to note down bullet points etc for you peeps that have a life :D

Fishington

Nov 20, 2012
Fishington reporting in for duty. I can make myself available for 7pm GMT Saturday as required.

U

ukela

i'll try and be awake so im online, but erm staying awake has been a big problem of late. ive even started falling asleep at my pc while playing! :O