Stealth return to PS2

S

Stinkbeard

Hey guys, I am back after some months of not playing mostly due to work. Already played with the outfit last night and had a lot of fun (although hardly anyone of you probably noticed since I am still and will most likely continue to be muted on mumble - the wife is to blame for that, you should see her, she is worth it).

Will try and play several times a week, we'll see how that goes.

Anyway, see you all in game where I'll do freakish mime to greet you and convey my enthusiasm and obedience to command :)

Reactions: 1 person

YamiNoTenshi

Nov 24, 2012
Wife? Are you sure you're not insecure about your girly voice?

Welcome back, Beardy McFacehair :)

Pointy

Like to kill every mutha fecker in the room ;-)
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 18, 2012
Chelmsford
[quote="Stinkbeard" post=21063]Hey guys, I am back after some months of not playing mostly due to work. Already played with the outfit last night and had a lot of fun (although hardly anyone of you probably noticed since I am still and will most likely continue to be muted on mumble - the wife is to blame for that, you should see her, she is worth it).

Will try and play several times a week, we'll see how that goes.

Anyway, see you all in game where I'll do freakish mime to greet you and convey my enthusiasm and obedience to command :)[/quote]

So the wife has gimped you all up?

Pointy

dnaRIP

Co-Leader
Staff member
Community Leader
Feb 14, 2012
Ya, I was stoked to see you in the platoon yesterday! Glad to have you back Stinky!!!