Stoneman Interviews 3 BRTD soldiers.

Tasty

Jan 2, 2013
Apparantly I am Heavy Weapons guys from TF2. Steveo won this one though, curse you for stealing my Max role. :p

He forgot to add the [BRTD] tag on me and Sharpe though. That's the only oddity, the rest is awesome. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoSoF6wC_tc[/MEDIA]

Sharpe

Veterans
Jan 22, 2013
I bet it was so it didn't look like he was going to one outfit all the time.

YamiNoTenshi

Nov 24, 2012
Yeah I think that's the reason, wouldn't really be fair if he only promoted BRTD along with PS2 in his videos.

Tasty

Jan 2, 2013
Would make sense. I am sad he did not film the part where I shot you in the head though.

:D

bpostal

Veterans
Apr 13, 2012
I was waiting for Sharpe to take a random bolt driver round to the face.

D

Dotz0r

i anticipated either

"im an infiltrator....from de valleeeeeeeeeeeeees". or atleast his laugh.

and for steveo.

"hi...urrm im steeevoh" :/

Reactions: 1 person

Hitman Zeus

Rated 'Adult Only'
Veterans
Nov 19, 2012
Sv: Stoneman Interviews 3 BRTD soldiers.

[quote="Dotz0r" post=14911]

and for steveo.

"hi...urrm im steeevoh" :/[/quote]

And welcome to Jackass!

Bisher

Mar 4, 2013
That was pretty good. Shame about using voice actors though. But none the less another great bit of work from Mr Stoneman!

Pointy

Like to kill every mutha fecker in the room ;-)
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 18, 2012
Chelmsford
I would if liked Steveo original voice to be used.... Classic

Rolfsky

Oct 19, 2012
www.facebook.com
[quote="SankakuGames" post=14945]Till this very day I've never watched a "Stoneman" video xD[/quote]
Any particular reason for that? I can imagine when you're intended to do recording/streaming for a living, checking out what others are doing from time to time can help you in your own job.
Personally, I like his cinematic and editing skills.

D

Dotz0r

streaming over making machinima... i would say there's a difference. Sankaku - where is your machinima if you have been doing the same thing?

*offtopic / semi related* - BF3 "One" machinima from robert is awesome.

I think, you - andzers and robert need to fight to the death.. see who is YT king.

FIGHT!!

SankakuGames

Youtuber Extraordinaire
Veterans
Aug 1, 2014
United Kingdom
www.youtube.com
With time and money, anything is achievable if you believe you can do it. I don't lack the confidence or knowledge, I am but one of the people in the world that would never give up in the face of defeat, I lack the time and funding.

Watching the competition:
I don't watch much YouTube, the only YouTubers I watch is Yogcast, and that's only their main channel... this is my wind down time entertainment. My way to improve is to listen to my viewers, and answer their calls for change and improvement, they asked for not just TR videos and I answered their call, they asked for tutorial type videos and I also answered their call, they ask me to talk more, I'm doing a lot more talking though it's not always in Mumble, it's to the viewers.

Time and Money:
Statistically the channel increases every day of the month, but until the day that YouTube successively exceeds the income of my primary job, I do as much as I can do, however I can do it, and within my budget. This normally takes up all my time that could be called "free"

I do not condone piracy and all the tools I use have been purchased through hard work and YouTube earnings only. Having to save for a house and paying for 2 weddings (2 countries) has a nice dig at income, Thus resulting in not being able to have the software or knowledge to do things.

Stoneman has worked hard to get to where he is now, he now has it as his full time profession so can spend over 8 hours a day on his material if he so wished. I don't have that luxury at the moment, once I do, my mind and imagination can explode with creativity all day long as I wish for it to be!

Dotz0r
1v1v1 ?

Look at everyones hardware specs and that'll answer your question :)
Never talked to anders either, I don't have problems working with other YouTubers, I'm currently in recording with Zoomin.tv Partners however it hasn't been edited or published yet.

D

Dotz0r

or atleast sankaku vs anderzel.

Could do both your channels good.

I can see it now!

In the crown corner!!!! we have anderzeel!!! in the bridge corner! we have sankakugaaaaaaames.

FIGHT :O

gunna need a montage...montaaage....