Sunday 10/11/19 - Gift Card Cyclone Race [1st=$100][2nd=$50][3rd=$25][4th=$10] - BRTD Members Only

DeltaWidow

Community Leader
Aug 25, 2014
West Midlands, England
Hello ladies and gents! To celebrate upcoming Citizen Con and the yearly ship sale, BRTD are hosting a Tumbril Cyclone Race!

The event will begin at 7:30pm UTC where we will gather up at Loreville and prepare and the race will begin at 8pm UTC (With a chance it could start later if members are still logging in/having issues upto 8:20pm max)

The event will be a non-combat race amongst our players in Tumbril Cyclone buggies/cars. The race will be a long and painful one where some of you may die, but it's a sacrifice I am willing to make!

The race will be held on Loreville, Hurston. Please ensure you have set your spawn before the event!

The Racecourse:
Course.png

Rules:
- No fighting/combat/intentional killing of other players
- All participants will be in a stock Tumbril Cyclone that can be rented at a terminal (Guide will be shown below how to acquire)
- If you die the race will continue
- When you cross the finish line drive up the steps so as to not block other players
- This race will be for members of BRTD/Silverwolf beginning at recruit level

For the race's start, everyone will get the train to Gate 1 and pull a Cyclone from the vehicle terminal (Please ensure you have at least got a rented Cyclone - a guide is posted below to show how to get it)

Before the race starts and everyone is ready, I will have all participants lineup - When everyone is in position I will announce the race start - Please do not go before the word is given or we will have to reset the race start

A volunteer will be watching at the finish line for the winner
Where is the exact finish line?
End 1.jpg

End 2.jpg
End 3.jpg
End 4.jpg

(Not as professionally looking as I hoped but I've had little time to do it in)

Last edited:

DeltaWidow

Community Leader
Aug 25, 2014
West Midlands, England
Been meaning to reply to this for a while

Thank you everyone who participated! The Winners are as follows:
1st - Onky
2nd - Stivi
3rd - Qumulus
4th - Kratos

ScreenShot0216.jpg