Sunday Night Madness

D

Dotz0r

Primary : Mossi / gal
Sec : HA

:EDIT: wont be able to take part, only for about half hour/hour

R

Reconsile32

Available for any required air cover, Mosquito Recon / Air Superiority, Lib Support - CAS, AA, AT, and or Galaxy Transport for infantry squads.

dnaRIP

Co-Leader
Staff member
Community Leader
Feb 14, 2012
Primary: Eng/Prowler
Secondary: Heavy

bpostal

Veterans
Apr 13, 2012
I'm not 100% sure if I can make it, but If I can I'll be HA but can switch roles as necessary.

Weird Earb

Oct 16, 2012
->WeirdEarb

I will go as Medic, if the team needs it. For usual i am heavy.

but pleas think about of an extra SCOUT team, doesnt mean that this team has to be filled with infiltrators, but a strikeforce like BRTD needs scouting around the mainforce.

Its everytime a bit poor if we are standing around with a big convoy and there is no scout team.

In 8/10 of all situations where we face another big outfit they crush us, because we have no scouts to inform us.

S

StonerMk2

I can go Prowler or Skyguard. Id help out with the Mossie pilots thing, but im not a very good pilot.

Kur

Aug 26, 2014
I shall try to attend although I have an elderly relative to look after so I may not be able to, if I do though I'll be heavy assault.

GoldenKaos

Oct 7, 2012
The earliest I can get on is between 8 and 9, if you need moar Heavy Infantry, I can show up around then for a few hours.

Q

Qumulus

Thought it was at 9:00 GMT as was said on mumbler last thursday.
I can be online at 9:00 GMT earliest.
Ill try to make it thou

Frisby

Aug 11, 2014
Vehicles:

1. Sunderer AMS / Ammo
2. Lightning (Skyguard)
3. Prowler

Infantry:
I often switch classes depending on situation but usually stay in the medic / engineer / heavy assault range. So you can pick one of those. If I had to choose I probably would go with heavy assault as we are often low on grunts and if we have enough dedicated medics/engis already another LMG/RPG is usually welcomed.

S

Solidblock

Primary: Prowler

Secondary: Recon

If you're struggling to fill spots, stick me in which ever you need