Super Bowl Sunday

dnaRIP

Co-Leader
Staff member
Community Leader
Feb 14, 2012
For those that care, we have our Super Bowl. It is the Baltimore Ravens vs. San Francisco 49'ers. I myself am rooting for the Ravens. Ravens are -3.5 dogs and 165 on the moneyline. Anyone else care to make a prediction? If you get to watch, I think you will find the game to be very entertaining.

Stubek

Nov 23, 2012
I thought 49ers will win but i didnt care for any of teams. I am a Broncos fan so after they and all likable teams lost i lost interes. :)

Tasty

Jan 2, 2013
As my GF is from Boston I am obligated not to cheer for any other team than the New England Patriots, sorry. :p

Grimbl3

Jan 6, 2013
I'm a Vikings fan so I lost interest after they were knocked out. Although I'm happy Adrian got MVP this year.

AtlasLazzurs

Nov 25, 2012
Other than snowsports, im not a very sporty chap...But the Super Bowl absolutely fascinates me.

It's just such a grand (borderline obscene) celebration of everything American. And other than the Black Eyed Peas and the power outage, it's timing and organisation for such a massive event is nearly perfect.

The last one i watched was the 2011 one i think...It was blue and white guys (The Colts maybe?) vs some black and gold dudes. I had no idea how American Football worked, but i eventually got into the swing of it and had a blast just watching with my flatmate...I think i was rooting for the blue dudes and my flatmate the gold chaps. What really got me was the USAF fly-by at the end of the national anthem haha...I can see why Americans get emotional and patriotic and stuff, more so than Scottish folks like myself :D, the whole shebang was pretty intense.