T4R4 Application

Naelaan

Dec 13, 2012
Name: Tara

In-Game name: T4R4

Previous Planetside experience: Couple of hours only

Outfit history (if applicable): N/A

Other (online) games you have played / achievements: World of Warcraft - Raider through TBC to end of Cata - Heroic lich king kill. Heroic Deathwing kill.

Do you have a mic? yes/no: No

What you hope to bring to BRTD: Dedicated team member who'll follow orders and do what needs to be done.

What made you choose this outfit over any other organized outfit: European, English, Large, Very Organised and good Outfit times, and a good reputation.

What do you want from BRTD: A community of people I can join and enjoy my gaming with.

What is your prefered play style: Infantry/Armour/Aircraft: I prefer Infantry. I am not opposed to vehicles, just not experienced on how to drive/pilot and crashing and exploding is somewhat embarassing.

Anything else you'd like to add:

D

Dotz0r

Hi Tara

Congratulations you are now on a two week TRIAL. May we ask you to come onto mumble as soon as possible, whenever you get a chance to be authenticated and the like. For in-game outfit invites add BigAl or Snap ingame. However, on a trial we ask you that you come on mumble as well as ingame. We hope to see you AT LEAST at prime times / events. (For events see the calendar.) If your only on for a few hours, its fine with us - we know people have a thing called "life" I have never played it tbh.

If you require any help ingame, do no be afraid to ask in mumble or in-game - we have a few guides and other hints and tips in the links below. Also when you get full access to the forums feel free to nip down into the training/discussion threads on everything planetside.

Would you please let yourself known to the wider community by posting a quick hello in this thread.

www.brtd.net/forum-s/2-Public-Forum/7-hello-and-welcome

we also have a steam group, a twitter and a facebook page!.

For help see :

www.brtd.net/bootcamp
www.brtd.net/guides/faq-guides

For mumble see :

www.brtd.net/mumble

You may also find useful outfit related information in the combined information thread: www.brtd.net/forum-s/2-Public-Forum/1355...d-information-thread

If you will, please introduce yourself to the rest of the outfit by making a post here: www.brtd.net/forum-s/2-Public-Forum/7-hello-and-welcome

Check out our Training & Tactical Guides/Suggestions forum to get the low-down on how BRTD operates in-game: www.brtd.net/forum/training-tactics-guides-suggestions

h

Thank you for showing interest in BRTD. Congratulations on the start of your two week trial. BRTD is forever growing and new blood like you we can only get bigger - and better!

Hf.

Dotz0r.

Naelaan

Dec 13, 2012
Hi

I'm grateful for the opportunity that I have been given to trial, but I am going to have to leave.

It's not that I don't want to be in the outfit, because I do, but the FPS issues I have been having make the game currently unplayable for me most of the time. So, unfortunately I'm going to have to leave until I can either upgrade my machine a bit or SOE optimises their game a little better.

Hopefully then I'll be allowed to reapply and rejoin the fight.

T4R4

BigAl

Outfit Leader and founder
Staff member
Community Leader
Jan 2, 2006
Good day T4r4

first of if you get sorted with a mic and log on mumble there are plenty of people that can help you get better FPS on your pc and help you getter a better game experience

I'd like to take the time to welcome you as a trial member of BRTD! You have been accepted on a 2 week trial basis which is a standard procedure for all new recruits. It is required that you download Mumble (our preference over Teamspeak) and use the "Mumble Login" link at the top of the webskly or alternatively use the server details listed here: www.brtd.net/mumble

Please start using Mumble within the next week so that our Officers can set your permissions properly. If you have any trouble please consult the FAQ section: www.brtd.net/faq-guides or ask an officer who will be happy to assist you (you will need an officer to authenticate you on the mumble server when you first log in).

You may also find useful outfit related information in the combined information thread: www.brtd.net/forum-s/2-Public-Forum/1355...d-information-thread

If you will, please introduce yourself to the rest of the outfit by making a post here: www.brtd.net/forum-s/2-Public-Forum/7-hello-and-welcome

Check out our Training & Tactical Guides/Suggestions forum to get the low-down on how BRTD operates in-game: www.brtd.net/forum/training-tactics-guides-suggestions

Our outfit plays on the EU Miller server; our squads are often open and listed (though ask on mumble for an invite if they are not). When you are set up on Mumble, please ask an officer for an outfit invite so you can join our squads in-game.

BRTD are currently developing our combined arms approach so there is the potential to branch out into more air or ground vehicle related roles should you want to, but as it stands infantry still form the majority of the skill base in our outfit.

We request that all the outfit members like us on facebook and/or twitter as this really helps with the community aspect. Links to both of these pages can be found on the left hand side of the main website (www.brtd.net).

We hope you enjoy your time with us!

Regards,
BigAl