Thank you BRTD...

Thonar

Feb 5, 2013
... for making the Tank-Training of JnJ yesterday evening so funny and interesting!

Yesterday evening, JnJ trained with two combined arms Squads the joint operations of infantry and tanks on the western parts of Indar.

And then you guys arrived at the scene with one and a half platoon (?) + a platoon of FU.

It was for us, even if we couldn't hold long with just two squads, one hell of a show, to see you guys with this masses of coordinated tanks storming our positions like in a movie.

Thank you for this great feeling and fun!

We hope to see you guys next time on the field of honor!

Greetings
JnJ Thonar

Mokushi

BRTD Member
Mar 2, 2013
www.facebook.com
Hey bro, I see you are playing NC, can you please tell me if there is a difference between the factions? I heard NC does most damage, but low firing rate, Vanu is precise, but low damage, not sure what Terran troops do :)

And yeah, I love how coordinated BTRD are, this is why I am happy I joined :)

Tasty

Jan 2, 2013
1 and 1/2 platoon (72 people) on a Wednesday? I would be very surprised and impressed if that was the case, I was not on yesterday so I don't know, think you might've overestimated the numbers though, but that's easy to do when there is a lot more enemies than you. :)

But thanks a lot for the compliment, BRTD is always trying to become more and more organized, so it's always nice and heartwarming when we get recognition for it, as opposed to a lot of people who judge on size alone. Always fun fighting JNJ, you're a good bunch of guys and it's always fun seeing you around and knowing that you're gonna have a fight on your hands, a lot of others simply go away, but you tend to stay and keep to fight going no matter what the odds are. :)

As for your question Mokushi, TR guns tends to have high rate of fire and big magazines, but every faction usually also has unlockable guns that are quite alike the enemy factions, albeit a bit watered down. I am not sure what the VS advantage is though, the no bullet drop is useless for infantry since all infantry combat happens at a range where bullet drop doesn't matter. And VS snipers still have th bullet drop.

Tasty

Jan 2, 2013
[quote="Mokushi" post=13501]Aha, so I chose Terran wisely! :D[/quote]
It's the only faction to choose, choosing the Terrorist or the Heretics is just silly. ;)

Stubek

Nov 23, 2012
Depends on time tbh. 7ish pm we had shy 3 semi full squads on indar but i dont think we really rolled armor much. /shrug but nps.

Audiofly

BRTD Member
Aug 31, 2014
i logged on for 30 mins on wednesday , maybe the carnage i created was what he is refereing to , but i was only testing and getting reaquainted with keys. :D i didnt fire outside the warpgate, but maybe by pure BRTDawsomeness his outfit got demo'ed.

sorry , next time ill weapon test on a SWG server :)

and Thonar, all my post is said in jest :) im the unlucky type that runs the empty sundybus in front of platoons as im sure to hit EVERY mine . even mines on a diff cont :)

dnaRIP

Co-Leader
Staff member
Community Leader
Feb 14, 2012
Thonar, thanks for the kind words. JnJ is one of my fave NC outfits to go up against. Skilled players with coordination. We need more of that in the other factions as well as our own. Keep up the good work and we will see you on Auraxis. Btw, what is JnJ's website addy?

Thonar

Feb 5, 2013
@Mokushi: Because I'm a 24/7 NC-player, I'm not really able to compare the weapons to the other to factions. As far as I know does NC the most damage, even over long distances, while having the strongest recoil. Vanu has no bullet drop and the most accurate weapons, therefore they do less damage. The Terra should own in close quarter battles, so they have the highest rates of fire and the biggest magazines.

@Audiofly: That's nothing. I was sitting in a Vanguard and shot, unluckily, against the shield of our own warpgate... you should have seen the explosion as rising sun on the horizon... :p

@all: Thx for the nice words, mabe there were a bunch of BRTD's in the zerg coming down on us, and as it is, you mostly remember the organized players.

@DNARIP: The website-addy is "http://jianji.de" but it could be hard to read, if you don't know any german^^

Greetings
Thonar